Funny Poll & Funny Poll's Result

C'mon, make us laugh! Jokes, videos, anything!

Can you see through the Jeans and see Xantan's small dick? (read details on my first post)

Poll ended at November 17th, 2008, 4:07 am

YES, I can see through it and he really got a small dick.
91%
NO, this is bullshit.
9%

Total votes: 11

initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Funny Poll & Funny Poll's Result

Post by initialD »

The following is a picture of Xantan, which is believed to have a 3D visual-effect. By starring at the picture for a few minutes ,a lot of friends told me that they can see through the Jeans and finally saw that Xantan really has a small dick.
I don't really believe this shit. That's why I put a poll here. Guys, tell me if you can really see through the Jeans and see that he got a small dick?
Please be honest while doing the poll.

Last edited by initialD on November 10th, 2008, 10:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Re: Funny Poll results. Come take a poll for fun. (PLS REVOTE)

Post by Ozzapoo »

I voted no just for the hell of it.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
Kupownage

Re: Funny Poll results. Come take a poll for fun.

Post by Kupownage »

Bartimaeus wrote:If this is making fun of gays/not straight people, then please, just close this, as it is rude and offensive.

However, if it is not, then continue.

As for the question of the poll...I'm mostly asexual. Mostly, meaning, I can be attracted to females, but I simply do not like the idea of sex, nor do I like nudity.

Creepy.... I see an 80 year old virgin in the future...

As an aside, asexual means that something reproduces with only itself (No partner). Does this mean we will have many many Bart clones? A truly frightening prospect.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Asexuals may experience romantic attraction, or the desire for, fantasy of, or propensity towards romantic love, often directed at people of genders falling within an affectional orientation. Many asexuals also identify as straight, gay, or bi, using the terms in a strictly affectional sense, or alternatively as hetero-, homo-, or bi-romantic. Some asexuals identify as "aromantic." A relationship between an asexual and a sexual person does not necesarily involve sexual activity.

If an asexual individual's lack of sexual desire or response does cause dysfunction in a relationship with a sexual person, it is medically defined as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder or Sexual Aversion Disorder. One of the criteria for HSDD is that the low sexual desire causes personal distress or interpersonal difficulties[20] and appropriate treatment most commonly consists of a broad range of tailored counseling. Thus these designations do not define asexuality itself as a disorder, but rather describe the problems asexual people often face coping with relationships and personal development.
initialD
Some Honorary Title

Post by initialD »

what to do then? get a lover and then no sex? or just do masturbating job for your partner?
or just spiritually love? no body touching?
hm...lol
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

initialD wrote:what to do then? get a lover and then no sex? or just do masturbating job for your partner?
or just spiritually love? no body touching?
hm...lol
None. If I AM attracted to someone, I don't ever hardly care. I simply show no interest, and leave it at that. I do not care about sex nor its pleasures.
Kupownage

Post by Kupownage »

Well sure, that's one way you could mean asexual. However, I prefer to take the more comic route, and make references to you havin your own Bart clone babies. With whom you will plot world domination (And fail because there are only so many web forums to admiN!!!)
initialD
Some Honorary Title

Re: Funny Poll & Funny Poll's Result

Post by initialD »

All right. Thank you guys for being so honest on the poll.
The poll is now end.
Let's see the result....
omg....
You guys are serious?
lol
BlueBean
Forum Staff
Title: 87

Post by BlueBean »

Off-topic
I notice something, see the picture below.
Spoiler:
Related?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Lameee poll is laaammeee.

How about a re-vote? :lol: