Fulfilled Maps...

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Fulfilled Maps...

Post by Kala-cha »

Hey people, when I try to find a cheated map in fulfilled requests, most of it's just repeats of the same map. If a moderator would please get rid of old versions that are just copies of a newer version, it would be great so people don't have to scroll through 5,000 copies of the same map.

(Edit) For example, I typed in search, "DotA", it came out with 19 maps total for DotA in Fulfilled Maps.
Sogeking
Newcomer

Post by Sogeking »

what about the same map with different requests?
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Yeah.. like anyone uses 7\8 of those fulfilled maps :/
Sogeking
Newcomer

Post by Sogeking »

well instead of getting rid of things, perhaps once a request has been filled it could be moved to an archive forum that way people new here and looking for something can search and still find it, wishful thinking i know as people rarely search and just post, but just a thought
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

This is not a job that I want to have to do.
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Yeah, know what you mean... lol xd, I just can't find any stinking good maps, 'cause I don't know the maps that are there!
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Kala-cha wrote:Yeah, know what you mean... lol xd, I just can't find any stinking good maps, 'cause I don't know the maps that are there!
Well considering you've been here at least as long as me (i think) I mean, I read every new topic/reply that shows up, so I know what maps are rigged, pretty much by memory... lol
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Meh, this is what I tried to solve with my "Table of Contents" deal in "Important Stuff"