[Request] The Black Road 1.21

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

I tried multiple times... And have had complaints from friends that it's not working either. I'll give it another run around, and maybe open it up in the editor to see if I can figure it out.

I'll check back in after I do, sorry for all troubles.

Ok, well got it to work this time... Not sure what was up there for a bit. I was most likely must making a stupid error.
figureouturself

Post by figureouturself »

i've hosted the shrinked version once on Bnet. the cheats work but not all the time and sometimes not as intended. i think that happens when more than one player activates the cheats.

for some reason, when i modify str/agi/int, it doesn't just modify my own hero, but that of other players as well.

it also deselects units/buildings that are not mine when i try selecting them (i was trying to make the whole of athens invulnerable). and when i do somehow manage to select them, the cheat doesn't work.
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

Ok, one at a time:

When you encounter a little glitch that doesn't allow you to move/select stuff... Simple double click your peasant icon (to select your backpack) and move it around. You'll be able to move and whatnot again. As for the -agi and whatnot... It gives it to whatever you have SELECTED. If you go to, say, Gaea, and type -hp 1000000, she'll have that much HP. If you select yourself and do that, you'll have that much HP. This also works when doing Sphinx runs for level sevens and you don't want to do the trouble of pulling her in a public game. Run up to her, -hp 1 (not -kill, -kill glitches her and she doesn't always drop level seven tomes) then attack. "Ezpz" as my friend would say.
54Minutes51Kills1Death

IM me on AIM, YIM, or PM me on the forums for anything you need!
Menthol.Love@Azeroth
figureouturself

-.- i do know how to use these cheats. i've used them in single player. on Bnet, it doesn't always work that way. sometimes it doesn't allow u to select units not owned by u, and sometimes the cheats don't work when u do get to select them.

and yes, even though i have selected my own hero, it still modifies the stats of other heroes (probably those that have activated the cheats, not sure coz there was only 1 other player).

o another thing, i think if hades is killed to quickly after he spawns, the trigger that ends the game in 30 minutes isn't initialised. either that or it's been taken off all together.

o yea, this happened when i was trying to kill hyperion. i selected my own hero, a barbarian (str base), and increased my str using -str. for some reason, hyperion got the str modification as well. neway, that's just one example of some gllitches/cheats not working on Bnet.
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

The cheats work just fine. You're just making mistakes while trying to use them. Do what I said, and you'll be fine. If you don't, then you won't.

As far as Hades.... It's if you kill him too fast after he spawns. Simply let him walk to athens, get fed up, -hp 1 him, (not -kill) then let a tower get that last hit. He'll die, you get the gem/tomes.
54Minutes51Kills1Death

Menthol.Love@Azeroth
figureouturself

yea, well i wasn't saying that killing hades real quick as a bad thing. just means that the game will never end until every1 quits. gives u more than enuff time to kill hyperion and if u've got athens invul, then u can afk lvl sumwhere. well u can do that w/o summoning hades i guess
ArnaudB
Newcomer

Post by ArnaudB »

I have find too the tech : past Athenes invul, but me conseil is to past Serius Invul too or with high strengh because if you afk to long time the number of unit from wave will be to high and you mass lag...
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

Wtf did you just say?
>_>
54Minutes51Kills1Death

Menthol.Love@Azeroth
minorue
Newcomer

try to download the map/edited

Post by minorue »

Dear admin, Dekar,

I try to download the program/map u edited but cant...please help.when i enter my username and password.it kept on saying i enter the wrong password.please please help.thanks
bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Re: try to download the map/edited

Post by bojanglemistser »

minorue wrote:Dear admin, Dekar,

I try to download the program/map u edited but cant...please help.when i enter my username and password.it kept on saying i enter the wrong password.please please help.thanks
Lol go to the members only forum or w/e its called and get the download username/password
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes