DotA 6.54b with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Re: DotA 6.54b with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

Post by initialD »

all right. I just pass by and with my tools ready.
So you are lucky I gonna do it.
:)
Fai's cp version 2.1b
SgGUy's menu version 1.3

Some functions on fai's can't be used because of the AI system blocking it. Somehow all other commands on Fai's cp and the menu are ok.
dragonslaver

Post by dragonslaver »

where do i put those other files lik first flood?
help me
Squidward:Spongebob im A Santapoubian!!
PatrickStar:Spongebob What Is SantaPoubian?
Spongebob:Means He's Afraid of Santa Claus
PatrickStar:but there's no Santa in Here
Squidward:No! Im not scared of Santa claus
PatrickStar:HO! HO! HO! ho! ho!
Spongebob:No! Patrick Don't Scare Him!
sleet
Newcomer

Post by sleet »

How you do it? I deprotected dota with X-Dep, have added in a map cheats, all apprx. In single game they work. And in a local network or in BNet writes that the size of a map big.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

If the map is larger than 4mb, then it can't be used by Battle.net. Single, sure, LAN, sure, but they won't let you lag up their servers. Use an optimizer on it, like Vexorian's Optimizer, or HeavyLocker.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Alando
Newcomer

Post by Alando »

Hey I'm new, and i was wondering if i was using any of these faked dota maps. How will it work?

Say if im hosting a 5 v 5 game. The team members are all randoms. Say if i want to activate the cheat.. i will have to type in "-cheat<space><space>". Once i typed that, the randoms in my group will see it?

And they will know im cheating? Is there a way to prevent this?

I type it in as how you usuualy chat to allies or to all, by pressing Enter. So:

Press enter
Type in code. (-cheat<space><space>)
zeraxar
Newcomer

Post by zeraxar »

if you don't want anyone to see that you cheated,
-press F12
-select "to observers"
-press "ok"
-then type "cheat<space><space>"

thats what I do so that nobody can see the activator for the cheats
--> I keep that in mind when playing DotA... LOL!!
Ambereyes545
Newcomer

Post by Ambereyes545 »

I don't understand how this works.
Everyone has a certain DOTA already. Do i need to host a game, and anyone with the real DOTA can join and play that, or can I join a game and use the edited map instead of the real one? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

You need to host the hacked one. Then, people who already have it (or those who don't), will need to download it, and then they'll be able to play it. Everyone needs to have the same version, and if you want it to have cheats, they all gotta be playing the hacked map.
Alando
Newcomer

Post by Alando »

Senethior459 wrote:You need to host the hacked one. Then, people who already have it (or those who don't), will need to download it, and then they'll be able to play it. Everyone needs to have the same version, and if you want it to have cheats, they all gotta be playing the hacked map.
Wouldn't that be hard?

Say like if v6.54b has been released 3 weeks ago. And your hosting v6.54b (cheated version) and people connecting to your game notice that they are downloading the same map again. They may notice that this is a fake cheated map.

Then they wont join it etc.. Its too obvious.
Im just presuming that this will happen. Is there a way to prevent this?

I just want it to be like, when you host people join and wont notice a thing that this is a cheated map.
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

initialD has a method. I guess it was in the last version, it's floated down by now. It's a pretty original idea, plus entertaining.
Create an account with a girl's name. Host the game. People join, think you're a girl, start asking for IM address/phone number/photos/MySpace/FaceBook/whatever. They don't notice that they're downloading, because they're busy with that. Then, their download finishes, and they never noticed the difference. Keep the filename the same, so that they still see the picture, so that doesn't clue them in.

Or, my method, download two, copy one into the same folder as the other, and let your OS auto-rename the one. Then, use that! Just tell them the truth about why it's named that way: You downloaded two, and one was automatically renamed, you didn't notice, and when you're going to host it, you really can't tell the filenames of maps. If you feel it necessary, offer to rm. They won't want to have to find another one, easier to deal with downloading it.

Neither method is always successful, but it's slightly easier to pull off initialD's: no explaining to everyone. Plus it's hilarious.