DragonFable Rpg! =P

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic
Title: The Faithful

DragonFable Rpg! =P

Post by DirtyKiller »

This is a online Rpg you can start as a Warrior, Mage, Rogue.
Then get several other classes inside upon to roll of it.
I dunno but I saw some topics about the dragon amulet for free which means cheated.
Because many wont give from 20$ to 35$ just to get better items. xD
Heres link for the game w/o cheats: http://dragonfable.battleon.com/game/

Also can anyone help me with the free dragon amulet cheat.
Forum explaining the procedure but I didnt got much.
http://shady021.wordpress.com/dragonfab ... -53-or-52/
Heres program to cheat =S
CE_5.1.3_Source.rar
I´ll pm my account name and password to who can help me and I trust not anyone I´ll give lol. :razz:

Sorry if it is wrong section for this. I have not a totally sure idea. =/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Things can be lost aren´t lost at all.
Image Image
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: DragonFable Rpg! =P

Post by Senethior459 »

CheatEngine won't let you fake a DragonAmulet. I suggest buying one, it helps support the game, and it makes sure that everything will work right, but if you must have it free... You can use a program called WPE Pro. Look up "free dragonfable amulet" on YouTube, it'll show you how.
Or (I highly suggest this method instead, as it works just as well. Read the note, it explains about the hack, both methods are that way, but this one is easier), you could use a trainer. Click a button, and it fakes an amulet for you. Visit THIS thread, and scroll down to the post by SCRN. Download his full trainer, not the Lite, and use the password provided in the post. I've used it before, it's a pretty impressive program. The password for it is somewhere in the post. It's in Arabic, it might take a few tries to get the password to work. You need to leave some part of it out, or something? I remember it taking a while to get it to work. Hopefully it's easier for you.
Note: The DragonAmulet button makes it think you have an Amulet... For certain things. That's as good as it will get. You can trick it for a few things, but for a couple of quests/areas/items, you still seem to be a free account (You can raise your dragon though). It goes away when you log out, and you need to hit the button again. There is NO way to get a completely working Amulet for yourself for free. Pay for it, or deal with it.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic

Post by DirtyKiller »

hmm yeah i used WPE Pro some days ago and worked kinda well at least i can use other equips now im trying AQW xD. Man i want 1000k gold for StarSword >.<.
I just have 40k and I had 80k but had to don't click me items.... =/
Image Image
risker
Forum Staff

Post by risker »

Use a trainer..?

I used a training on all those shitty games
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic

Post by DirtyKiller »

If the trainer on AQW was so easy lol, it has anticheats and its hard to break them ^^. But its the first flash game with chat system like in WoW.

Hmm Senethior ill send you my password and account so you can help me on a thing by Pm i saw the tutorial but i cant open SPT files >.< and i dunno any program for it X_X
Image Image
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic

Post by DirtyKiller »

Pm sended sorry for double post but it will make it easier to Senethior notice it. :roll: =p
Image Image