The Story of a crying Wierdo...

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

The Story of a crying Wierdo...

Post by Kalle »

Hello people...

Like most of the people in this forum here know...

I am a very famous person (here in non-rl)!!!

So I read a lot of articles here already and I think that I eventually possibly even read [bALLl[/b] of them :D...

It was a tough time but I always thought it is funny... jeah funny... (thats why I never complained bitches)!!!

I didn't care about the forum-rules, always talked shit (sometimes I was serious... but just sometimes... for real) but I always tried to help... not always...ahhhhh whatever!

Now that I have been here for so long and worked with all of you people, even though I have no clue about map editing,
I am still proud to be a member of this (wonderful) forum!!!

OK!

Let me go to the theme now (Or was I already talking about the theme?...)

I just wanted to tell you a good night story like a few others wrote here already...
A story of our life even though its not for real...

just talking some fag-talk u know?

So let me begin...

hmhmmm... once upon a time there was

Me the poor foreigner in a big (also fat) foreign country called America,
lived there now for almost a year and has an almost great time!!!....

I am living in Colorado, Denver (close to Denver... the towns called Golden)...
ZIP Code is 80401... so yeah... hope there are no more questions (because I won't tell u my house number) :>

but like I said just almost...
because every good world has also a bad one...
So let me grab the worst stories out for you which happened to me... (muharharharhar)!

Part ONE (of my miserable time):

This one is from my first host family and it is about my fucking host sister Caroline (10 years old and heavier then a car)...
I really wanna shoot her to death!!!
She is an annoying bitch and I hate her sooooo much... argh...sorry I keep repeating myself because of this insane pain in my brain thinking of her.

Every time I wanted to do something she always went against me (like I am sitting in front of the PC and she comes after a minute to me and says something like... *** let me pls go on the computer or I will call mom)

... she also was the darling of my host mom called "Mo" (yeah MO... like the MOE in ur face) so I couldn't do shit like telling her that she is lying on me with her 100000000 pounds of killing weight I still don't know how I survived that...)[/i}...
didn't wanted to get kicked out you know (one wrong word against fat pearl Caroline and I would have been shot to death by my host dad)?

So yeah... my host dad was a cop which made my life even worse to go with a cop...

but I don't care anymore because I arranged that Mo gets kicked out of the club called "Rotary International" which is the Club which made it possible for me to go to the U.S.A.!!!
I just talked how miserable they treated me and thats how it worked out!
It had such a good feeling when Mo made that face of a person who lost everything in her life she worked for...

Part TWO:

This is about my second host family....

My host dad was an annoying bitch... he is a stupid teacher and I hate him to death...
every one of my friends didn't wanted to come over to my house because he was the worst teacher ever (in Spanish)... also not only that, he was also a gay weirdo... I kinda feared to get raped all the time but it never happened....puhhhh... ahhh before I forget he was also married three times though and whistled 24 / 7 ... just weird man...!

He also had a Modem and it took me goddamn long to break his PC that he would don't click me a new one with a new Internet connection^^...

So during the stay of my second host family this forum opened... just wanted to tell ;D

Part THREE:

This part goes to all the bastards who I don't like.... and whatever else there is... ... u bastards and your fucking moms!!!!!

Part FOUR:

I kinda live at the moment at my third host family so I don't wanna talk so loud about them (thats why I am whispering right now :P).... they are very nice people u know? hehehehe... gulp...(Person with a Shotgun is standing behind me...hehe...)

that was my boring lame ass story I just wrote all of that down because of being bored... makes sense doesn't it? :D

Kalle

PS: This PS goes to Xantan ^^ and his fetish to my PS system O.o
PPS: Ahhh... I am done :D (but updates are following ^^)
Last edited by Kalle on April 24th, 2007, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Lol, <3 Kalle. I'm glad the third family is not so bad, yeah?
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

who knows? maybe they stood behind him while writing this post?
maybe... with a rusty iron rod, ready to crush his head? O.o
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

the 3rd host family has a keylogger!!! LMAO!

where are you in the states?
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

I think I will edit my first post a few times :D...

soooo jeah.... updates are following...

Kalle

PS: 1st update is done ^^
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

That's a good story, wait! Is this a true story? If so, your first and second host fat heads are jerks... I hope your third didn't have an Iron Fist waiting to bang on your head if you said something mean... :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

An edit? You mean I gotta read it again to see what was changed??
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

no just a small change :D.... that was also kinda a joke ^^

but I have to say my third host family is teh best atm...

they kinda live pretty close to my gf and I can walk to teh mall :P... rofl...

Kalle

PS: I am a lazy bitch motherfucker ^^
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Figures... crazy, and lazy...
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

as always right? "D

Kalle