Sparta - Modern Warfare v1.5

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

SkullToSkull
Title: Not A Gay!

Sparta - Modern Warfare v1.5

Post by SkullToSkull »

Maps:Sparta - Modern Warfare v1.5

Cheats:Please Enable Single Player

Description:
Spoiler:
It consists of 3 mode and 5 level to enjoy. You can also select whether you want to watch cinematic or not.

Mission Objective

Survivor Mode - Survive the attack of the Persian army for 30 minutes in order to won. You can't go to desert when playing this mode and only had 1 life. So be wise when playing this mode. Also, ensure the Persian doesn't destroy the Spartan Base or face defeat.

War Mode - Kill 5,000 Persian to win. Do not let the Spartan Base destroy and do not let 300 Spartan die. Everytime a hero is dead whether it is your hero or your allied hero, 1 life would be deducted. If all 300 life had been used, the game is over as well.

Assassination Mode - Kill King Xerxes and do not let the Spartan Base destroy. If your hero is dead, it would took 3 minutes to automatically revive it.

Level Mode List

Uber God - Very easy to play, you can reach max level in just less then 20 seconds of the game play time. Any newbie also can play this mode with both of his eye close. Suitable for newbie who started to play this map.

-Enemy hp is 50% of it's actual amount.
-All player hp is 3 times higher. (300%)
-Experience rate is at 100%.

Elite Fighter - This mode is for amateur player who just started to learn how to play this map. This difficult is still quite easy to play provided you paid attention towards the game.

-Enemy hp at normal amount.
-All player had 50% extra hp.
-Experience rate is at 75%.

Nightmare - This mode is for intermediate player who just started to master this map. This difficult could poise a challenge to player, but still possible to beat this map.

-Enemy hp at double amount.
-All player hp at normal amount.
-Experience rate is at 50%.

Impossible - This mode is for for experience player that had master everything in this map. This difficult require teamwork and strategy if victory is needed to be achieve.

-Enemy hp at 250%.
-All player hp reduce by 25%.
-Experience rate is at 25%.

Dine In Hell - This mode is for for professional player that had master everything in this map and know every possible strategy that are needed in order to won the battle. This difficult require 100% teamwork and a very well planned strategy if victory is needed to be achieve.

-Enemy hp at 300%.
-All player hp reduce by 50%.
-Experience rate is at 5%.
Thank You In Advance. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click If You Are A Real Rocker!
Spoiler:
You say Eminem - I Say Scorpions
You say 50cent - I Say AC/DC
You say Shakira - I say Ozzy Osbourne
You say Soulja Boy - I say Iron Maiden
You say Jonas Brothers - I say Black Sabbath
You say Madona - I say Guns N' Roses
You say Miley Cyrus - I say Joan Jett
You say Pop - I say Hard Rock
92% of kids have turned to rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to Rock n Roll, Hard Rock
copy paste
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sand-God
Title: The Legend

Re: Sparta - Modern Warfare v1.5

Post by Sand-God »

Done. single player enabled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Opinions are nothing, facts are everything. Don't believe everything people say.
~Sand
Life is a bitch and then you're going to die.
~Butcher
[blinking][marquee]-FluffyWalrus ™[/marquee][/blinking]
SkullToSkull
Title: Not A Gay!

Re: Sparta - Modern Warfare v1.5

Post by SkullToSkull »

Thank You Sand-God!
Click If You Are A Real Rocker!
Spoiler:
You say Eminem - I Say Scorpions
You say 50cent - I Say AC/DC
You say Shakira - I say Ozzy Osbourne
You say Soulja Boy - I say Iron Maiden
You say Jonas Brothers - I say Black Sabbath
You say Madona - I say Guns N' Roses
You say Miley Cyrus - I say Joan Jett
You say Pop - I say Hard Rock
92% of kids have turned to rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to Rock n Roll, Hard Rock
copy paste
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!