What are your favorite Warcraft III games?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Kala-cha wrote:DotA Fans\Hosters\Good Players are just plain jerks. D: If you're not good when you start, BOOT\FLAME.
Cant play a good dota game with noobs, sorry man.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Kala-cha wrote:Lol, just telling the truth, and now you're flaming me because I said DotA retards flame n00bz. lol
yeah i just thought it would be fun :)
btw... sometimes i even play dota... O.o
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Ninja Kitty
Newcomer

Post by Ninja Kitty »

Grombolar wrote:
VoOdoOo wrote:DOTA-Problem are all Xatan fake and LEAVERS
The only problem is DotA doesn't have it's own dedicated server & the people who host it. Once, I went to DotA forum to ask for a way to filter out DotA from the game list & all I've got were childish responses, such as...
- put black duct tape every other inch of your monitor
- Problem: DotA has invaded WarCraft. Solution: Live with it
- Play on Asia"
- See? Duct tape CAN do everything!
- Grombolar your telling me that you made an account on the official site of DotA JUST to say that DotA games overflow the gamelist? puuhhhleeaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- how interesting, you come to a dota forum, asking how to prevent dota from coming up... lol wowz i have nothing to say
- Guys! Clearly the topic creator would rather play LOAP then DOTA! What do you think is more fun, a triple kill? Or typing -nightclub on? It's no contest people! Play Axe or play as a dog? You decide!
- Just get used to seeing tons of DotA games, or... BECOME A DOTARD YOURSELF! >:D
- Imagine if they remove all the dota game...the screen game wouldnt be full. Anyways if theres no game u click the little arrow button called ''refresh'' and u'll have new game.

Ps: ur a noob
- DotA owns Warcraft now. Deal with it.
The most amusing comment came from their forum leader, DarthRahn;
Another solution: Get a real life, seriously.

Well, if you are 18+ then get a work, at least...
Sure, I want to get rid of seeing those fucktards spam DotA every time I log onto Bnet but there's a bloody limit to it. Before seeing these replies I was pretty OK with DotA because I played version 5.84 for maybe 1 month years ago but now the word 'DotA' makes me see red. Mrh.
Im with you all the way Grombolar... jeesz dota is the worst thing thats ever happened to warcraft 3.. footman has pretty much died out... troll tribes is heading that way too and yet dota.... is getting bigger wtf ! blizzard should ban dota........
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Ninja Kitty wrote: Im with you all the way Grombolar... jeesz dota is the worst thing thats ever happened to warcraft 3.. footman has pretty much died out... troll tribes is heading that way too and yet dota.... is getting bigger wtf ! blizzard should ban dota........

DotA is Blizzard's "Star Game" according to blizzard.com or whatever the wc3 site it... lol

Just host games yourself, I can play whatever the hell I want, especially with lots of autorefreshers and appealing game names, and all that jazz :p
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

D:, ever since I moved I haven't been able to host... so it's not like I can host anymore lol...
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Just forward ports, and or turn off/add exceptions to your firewalls, its quite easy actually. =\
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Rofl, I've done that about two thousand times, no success.
(Edit)
Disabled protection on internet connection
Allowed other computers to connect to me
Forwarded ports 6112-6119
Allowed other computers to connect to me in router
Disabled XP Firewall
Checked Portforward's tutorial about 3k times, says I've done everything right...
Tell me if I'm missing something?
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Check Warcraft III (open it) then click options, then go gameplay, make sure the port is 6112...

Uhh, any other a-v firewalls or anything make sure they are turned off, make sure your router forwards the ports to your computers CURRENT ip as it changes, turn off / add exceptions to firewalls, yeah, and other then that just create a game should work fine. =/
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Ports in Warcraft III is 6112
Don't have any other Firewalls
Got the right IP
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

K, well, in rare ISPs they have everyone going through a firewall and things like that, and, that is probably your problem, assuming that everything you said is true.

In other words... You're screwed.