[Request] The Black Road 1.21

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

dawgman
Newcomer

confused

Post by dawgman »

Im confused as to how you can add cheats externally, when i hacked True Chaos i had to deprotect it first, before i could mess with the code in the files...
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

deprotection is for n00bs only... pff
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

zomg, I hate people asking for deprotection
Silence
Newcomer

Post by Silence »

Is there anyway u can make those cheats for the bear too
dotz
Newcomer

Post by dotz »

hmm i thought the cheats worked for the bear also.. just have to select it when u type those things i think.. just like the additem function..

Btw, just asking, is there anyway to add tomes like for lvl 6 spells or to straight away level up the abilities to the max, including getting books for things like bleed (warlord skill). I tried changing the additem function to different item types instead of any but still couldnt get the tomes.. pity i couldnt understand jass either so i cant edit the triggers randomly cause i end up messing it and failing the syntax check.. some thnigs like changing the starting crafting lvl to be 100 was easy though, thanks to the tutorial available on this forums to extracting the jass file and opening it :D
vosszaa
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by vosszaa »

dotz wrote:Btw, just asking, is there anyway to add tomes like for lvl 6 spells or to straight away level up the abilities to the max, including getting books for things like bleed (warlord skill).
i dont think so.. but y u need that? lv6,lv8 and xtra skill tome r sell at shop anyway. what u need r the class spell book and lv7 skill tome which can obtain from Sphinx.

btw, for the class spell book(book of bleeding etc etc..), u dont need to search for it becoz if u r lv 150+, no matter u have it or not, when u load the code on the real map, u will have that spell at lv6 automaticly, so u dont need to panic about it.

Edit: OMG.. whats wrong with my spelling @_@

The tallest tower.. begins from the ground
Today, you are novice..
Tomorrow, you might be The Master..
And when you are..
Vosszaa will hunt you down..
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

dotz wrote:some thnigs like changing the starting crafting lvl to be 100 was easy though, thanks to the tutorial available on this forums to extracting the jass file and opening it :D
why dont you post your modification?
it's just give and take here :)
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
dotz
Newcomer

Post by dotz »

just trial and error

i just searched udg_zplayerCraftingLevel
then found this : udg_zplayerCraftingLevel[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))] = 100.00
This is for alchemy, but there would be at least 1 for each type of crafting.. change the 1 ending with the number 1 at the back. Do the same for the other craftings if u want.. Then when u learn the crafting skill, you will start at level 100
I was lazy to training my crafting to 100 :)

Anyway, i laoded my char in the hacked version and apparently, my skills automatically became lvl 8 with lvl 6 class skill.. so i dont think i need the tomes anymore.. thanks anyway
50.cal.lord
Newcomer

Post by 50.cal.lord »

i dont understand this i am on the same accnt as i saved on cheated version and i didnt go over 3500 stat points in agi str and int and it still dont load in legit version WTF!!!!!
vosszaa
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by vosszaa »

50.cal.lord wrote:i dont understand this i am on the same accnt as i saved on cheated version and i didnt go over 3500 stat points in agi str and int and it still dont load in legit version WTF!!!!!
the only reason is.. u messed up with the code :P

The tallest tower.. begins from the ground
Today, you are novice..
Tomorrow, you might be The Master..
And when you are..
Vosszaa will hunt you down..