What type of game should I make?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.

Which one?

Roll Playing Game (RPG)
60%
Tower Defence (TD)
20%
Hero Siege
7%
Hero Arena
No votes
Other (Post what)
13%

Total votes: 15

GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Re: What type of game should I make?

Post by GhettoChild »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Durchdringen wrote:Everyone is racist in some way.
That's a negative big tuna. Not everyone hates people because of their skin color, or their cultral, or of things their race have done in the past. The only certain kind of people I'm racist to are racists. But that's not really racist, because that certain belief doesn't make you an entirely different race seperate from all the others.

What does the outside mean if the inside is good?

I would advise something different. Something that doesn't go into any categories, like Pass the Bomb, or Pass the Holy Hand Grenade, (similar to Hungry Hungry Fellhounds).
How can you be racist against racists? Last time I checked racist wasn't a race...
Anyways, I also do believe everyone is a bit racist, even emoticonsImage
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

GhettoChild wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:
Durchdringen wrote:Everyone is racist in some way.
That's a negative big tuna. Not everyone hates people because of their skin color, or their cultral, or of things their race have done in the past. The only certain kind of people I'm racist to are racists. But that's not really racist, because that certain belief doesn't make you an entirely different race seperate from all the others.

What does the outside mean if the inside is good?

I would advise something different. Something that doesn't go into any categories, like Pass the Bomb, or Pass the Holy Hand Grenade, (similar to Hungry Hungry Fellhounds).
How can you be racist against racists? Last time I checked racist wasn't a race...
Anyways, I also do believe everyone is a bit racist, even emoticonsImage
That's what I was saying, lol

By the way, how is that emoticon racist? :O
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

So if you guys are racists, which races are the ones you don't like and why?
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare »

You'll probably fail, but hey... good luck
Thats not nice :P, be positive :D

... Soo anyone else.. ideas?
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

I don't like a lot of niggers (big difference between a nigger and a black person) because:
1. They smell like shit.
3. The way they wear their clothes (pants sagging off their ass, hats worn half ass to the side, etc...)
4. I hate that they play their music as loud as it can go.
5. They spend almost all of their money on their cars or some sort of drug.
6. They are lazy and walk the streets all day popping out a kid every chance they get.
7. They suck up every bit of welfare they can get.

I don't like Asians because:
1. Their eyes are too squinty as if they were born facing the sun and their eyes got stuck in the squinting position.
2. They think they are the smartest people on the planet, yet in American schools they don't even top the charts.
3. They have a smell to them that isn't very pleasing.
4. Their breath always sticks of shit.

I don't like Middle Easterns because:
1. Most smell like a dog that took a shit, rolled around in it for 15 mins, and jumped into a sewer.
2. Most wear a turbin, so thats lame.
3. Their women have to cover their head and wear those lame clothes.
4. A lot of them will carry a bomb on them just to blow you up.

I don't like Eastern Indians because:
1. They too think they are the smartest on the planet, when they are dumber than a box of rocks.
2. They stink no matter how many times they shower. It's like going to an old person's house and they took a crap on themselves.
3. None of them can talk English worth 5 cents even if they have lived in the country all their lives.

I don't like Mexican's because:
1. They are mexican.
2. They talk behind you back in spanish and don't think you know.
3. They invade our country like a cockroach invades a house full rotten food.
4. They work for pennies on the dollar and over half of them are illegal and don't even have to pay taxes.
5. They also suck up almost every bit of welfare they can get.
6. About 30 of them live in one house.

I don't like White Trash because:
1. They are ignorant and so full of crap it's embarrasing to even be talking to them, let alone be with them.
2. They will snitch on your ass for almost anything you do.
3. They would rather stay at home than work.
4. They will take a welfare check without any questions asked.

But does this truly make me a racist? No! I do not consider myself a racist person at all and can get along with any race. Let me explain why I feel this way.

What I like about blacks:
1. They make good food at cook outs.
2. Their church services are awesome and it is always a joy to go to.
3. The best black people will help you out no matter what color you are.
4. They make decent music, whether it be rap, blues, etc..
5. They good black people dress up sharper than a pen.
6. They are fun to be around with.
7. They make the day go by a lot faster when working.
8. I have several black friends who dispise the "bad" blacks aka niggers and will tell you that it is a disgrace to be the same race as them.

What I like about Asians:
1. They make good food.
2. They have a superior drive to succeed.
3. They are easy to get along with when you get to know them.
4. They are always up to a challenge whether it be mind games or sports.
5. I have a few asian friends that I help out with in their homework and they help me out with some stuff too.

What I like about Middle Easterns:
1. They are very easy to get along with.
2. They are very smart and can fit right in with any society very easy.
3. It's hard to piss a muslim off lol.
4. I have a friend from Iraq and he hate's George W. Bush and Saddam Hussain as much as I do and we have been good friends for quite a while. He's a very clean person and both of his parents are doctors, he's also a catholic and his favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees lol.

What I like about Eastern Indians:
1. This one will be hard lol because I really don't have a friend from India, I have a Teacher's Assistant though lol.
2. They are very patient people.
3. They study their butts off on everything.
4. They have a good working drive to get things done.
5. They are shy, but will can eventually be talked to on a regular basis with given time.
6. They are surprisingly into a lot of sports.

What I like about Mexicans:
1. Their food is by far the best to eat of any foreign food types.
2. They are very fun to be around because they are always making fun of someone.
3. They are fast paced workers and get the job done quick.
4. They know how to car pool, that's for damn sure lol.
5. They understand english, but act like they don't just to piss you off rofl.
6. I used to work with several mexicans, one of whom was named Mario. He was always making fun of this fat black guy we worked with, who had fat rolls on his neck. He would always say: "Hey Budda (the nickname he game him), take that package of hotdogs out from your neck and share it with us!" Lol he made that black guy so mad everyday, it was hilarious to watch. He always called me "nino" (little boy) because I was 16 at the time. He taught me a lot of spanish cusswords which is a plus lol. He always acted like he was tired and would say "I so sleepy..." but when it was time to work, he worked faster than anyone there. He quit before I did and it was never the same without him, because 10 hour days flew by and it seemed we worked for about 4 hours.

What I like about whites:
1. They are the smartest race.
2. They know how to have a good time with anything. Fishing, Sports, Drinking, you name it, they've done it.
3. They are by far the friendliest race out there and most of the time you can feel safe with them without expecting to be robbed or ganked.
4. They make the best music imo, such as rock, metal, and classical rock.
5. I am biased for this race, because I myself am white and I am proud of my ethnicity.

It doesn't matter what color, race, belief, or person you are, I will befriend you as long as you treat me and others with respect. If you are an asshole, I will be an asshole right back to you. But for the most part I can get along with anyone and have done so almost all of my life. Everyone is a lil racist in some way and that is good. If you say your not racist, then you are by far the most racist because you would rather hide what you truly feel. I tell people straight up how I feel and most would agree. One of my black friends asked if I hated any blacks and I told him: "Ya man, I hate niggers and there's a big difference between a nigger and yourself, any person that does stupid shit just to get attention, steals, and just doesn't respect anything or anyone is a nigger and that just isn't for blacks, it's for whites, yellows, reds, any color that their is. I told him, you are just like me and I don't see a color in you because you are cool to anyone including myself and your one of the few people that I can call a true friend." After all that was said, he said: "I feel ya man, and I respect your honesty and I agree with you 100%"

Expressing your feelings isn't racist. A true racist will hide what they think and talk behind another's back. Racists are cowards that will always hide from somebody. Al Sharpton is one of the biggest racists and every black person you talk to, will agree. Lil Wayne expresses that on his new album "The Carter 3" and even Jiggaboo Jones aka "The Number One Nigger In America", will tell you straight up that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are in it for the money and the publicity and could give a shit less about their fellow black community.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sr7LiQ_TpJU [Explicit Language, but the truth]
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

It's sad to see so much prejudices. -.-
Why do you think those only apply to whites? Why do you think we're smarter?
Durchdringen wrote:What I like about whites:
1. They are the smartest race.
2. They know how to have a good time with anything. Fishing, Sports, Drinking, you name it, they've done it.
3. They are by far the friendliest race out there and most of the time you can feel safe with them without expecting to be robbed or ganked.
Only because you're white?
Durchdringen wrote: 5. I am biased for this race, because I myself am white and I am proud of my ethnicity.
Here in Germany most people are white, even though I've seen a lot of retards and assholes.
So I don't think white people are more friendly than others. I've had Asian and black guys at my boarding
school, as well as Canadian, Romanian, Polish and some others. And from my experience I have no
reason to claim such a thing as you did.
Durchdringen wrote:It doesn't matter what color, race, belief, or person you are, I will befriend you as long as you treat me and others with respect.
That's similar to my attitude, though I'm not sure if you do apply the same to yourself.
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Durchdringen

Post by Durchdringen »

Why are white's smarter? Because they dominate in every organization possible. I'm not saying their the best, but they know how to control and manipulate more than any other race. It's not a good thing, I'll admit that, but to be able to have control and dominate in a territory is smart. I can find a prejudice in anyone or anything. I don't target cultures or races. I discriminate against my own race just as much as any other. From my understanding, Britain is by far the most racist nation in the world. They treat almost any kind of race other than white with the most disrespect. I have had several friends that have been there and they come back and they always say "man I thought our country was prejudice..." I will agree that our country is a very prejudice country, but your gonna have that when you have all types of people move in and almost all of those people are illegal, live tax free, or only come here to get the best jobs.

I had a Chinese teacher ask me if I would pursue a job in a foreign country. I told her without a pause, no. She asked why. I said it's simple, why did you come here to teach? She never did answer. It developed in an argument, because there are lots of foreign kids in my class. When it started everyone jumped in, but I was the last one to remain standing and a lot of people came up to me after class and said man we never saw it that way but everything you said was the dead on truth.

Just because I can find a prejudice doesn't make it a bad thing. I think thats what a lot of people don't get. David Chappelle was good at telling jokes because he pushed the prejudice barrier. He found something in everyone that contained a racist remark against them. It did more good than bad. The more I hear people talk about prejudice I sit there and smile, because it only leads to unity. It's the people that keep quite and never say a thing to each other that sicken me. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Mexicans, etc... they should all be able to freely talk to anyone of their choosing without having to be hated. But to cast away that hate, you gotta bring it out. It's like getting over a fear, you will never win against a fear unless you face it. It's time for everyone to face racism and bring about it's good, instead of bottling it up and pushing it aside.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
Kryptonyte
Forum Staff

Post by Kryptonyte »

Uh... Isn't this topic about what game he should make? So...
Stop going off topic... Yeah...
Made by the late ILikeHacking

My quote from SKillER
Spoiler:
Chat wrote:(19:12:41) SKillER: newfags cant triforce
(19:20:30) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:20:35) SKillER: aww
(19:20:37) FatherSpace: FAIL
(19:20:43) Kryptonyte: Wow stop failing.
(19:20:47) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:21:41) Kryptonyte: .

. ▲
▲ ▲
(19:22:20) Kryptonyte: I guess you were right, newfags can't triforce.
(19:22:29) SKillER: . . ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:04) SKillER: OMFG
(19:23:06) SKillER: ... THIS CHAT
(19:23:06) SKillER: !
(19:23:36) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:46) SKillER: ▲
.▲ ▲
Apparently, SKillER is a newfag.
Durchdringen

Post by Durchdringen »

They started it :?
Spoiler:
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Actually, I have some interesting to say here.

I think it is totally based upon where you live, because where I live, (California), a lot of the whites are pieces of crap, and I mean the ones that actually look decent, such as my neighbors. My neighbors look real nice, enjoyable people, but they're immature, high-strung pieces of crap that think they're one hundred percent better than you. Then I compare them to other people, such as the last time I went to a restraunt, there were a group of blacks going in ahead of us, and they didn't look very nice, but they were actually really nice to us, and we actually talked to them. There have been more instances like this, too.

I think it's odd that the people who look nice, such as the whites, around here, are actually the pieces of crap, while on the other hand, the ones who don't look nice, such as the blacks in this instance, are actually pretty nice, and enjoyable to talk to. That's why I don't hold prejudices.