Questions and Answers about Un-Important Things!

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Questions and Answers about Un-Important Things!

Post by HyperK999999 »

How many of you really know what the pyramid on the one dollar bill is all about?

Who are the richest people alive?

Can you see an owl on the one dollar bill?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Questions and Answers about important things!!!!

Post by Bartimaeus »

HyperK999999 wrote:How many of you really know what the pyramid on the one dollar bill is all about?

Who are the richest people alive?

Can you see an owl on the one dollar bill?
Okay, I'm editing the title right now, because it is a blatant lie, :evil:
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Re: Questions and Answers about Un-Inportant Things!

Post by GhettoChild »

I know where the owl is, old news to me buddy :).
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

The pyramid on the dollar bill is the symbol for the "One World Order." It is a masonic symbol that means you are always being watched. It was decided on during one of the first few meeting of the Skulls and Bones meetings. Skulls and Bones is/was a secretive society that almost every president/politician was part of. Few of my own family members belong/belonged to the society. My father was one when he was young, but never went to any of the big meetings. It's basically like a big fraternity in which all members do not know each other because it is so wide-spread, but you are supported whether you are known or not and are required to keep your secrets and the secrets of others, otherwise your body may never be seen or found again. The big politicians like Bush all meet up in the same place and practice many rituals that have been passed down generations. The society has extreme power in manipulation, has many organized crime families in it, and the most powerful businessmen are apart of it. If you want to know who truly runs America, look no further.

Warren Buffet is the richest person in the world. He's worth above 60 Billion dollars. He was a well reknown businessman for a while but now primarily invests into a lot of stock. He's a financial genious in the stock market.

Yes, the owl is an old one lol. It is a masonic symbol that means overwhelming knowledge. Basically it is on the dollar bill for the representation of the Skulls and Bones society. The owl is associated with the night. The Skulls and Bones only meet during times of the night, preferably when the moon is clearly seen. Every piece of American money there is has some sort of secret meaning in it. So don't be surprised when you find something new.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Skull and Bones didn't control the government. Taft and the two Bush presidents were members, they were the only President members. The pyramid not being done represents that the government wasn't going to ever be done (amendments), the All-Seeing Eye on top represented the eye of God watching over us and our actions (Annuit Cœptis), and the owl is honestly not on purpose, it was a misprint that they decided to carry into the design. If they wanted it to look like an owl, they could have done a better job, it's interpreted as either an owl or a spider. The two look nothing alike. If they wanted symbolism to have an effect, they would have made the symbol intelligible. That's my opinion.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Lol, every president was a member of Skulls and Bones. About 90% of every politician from the beginning to now was/is a member of the Skulls and Bones society. That's not opinion, thats fact. Every secret design is a masonic meaning. The All Seeing Eye on the pyramid means "One World Order" lots of people do portray it as Being Watch by God, but the public does not know. That is why they make that stuff so everyone second guesses themselves. The owl was not a misprint lol, it was put there for a reason ;)
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

I'm glad that one mod actually know something. but than isn't Rotchild the world richest?
or the pope?

here i got video<< to show that it doesn't come from just my own words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apKl3TEOMxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otrdl-mPXB8

ummm these are just a few, if u wanna learn everything than ummm just watch from part 1 all the way to 31

I can see how having power corrupt. just look at how my topic is changed. Power corrupt a person.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

HyperK999999 wrote:I'm glad that one mod actually know something. but than isn't Rotchild the world richest?
or the pope?

here i got video<< to show that it doesn't come from just my own words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apKl3TEOMxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otrdl-mPXB8

ummm these are just a few, if u wanna learn everything than ummm just watch from part 1 all the way to 31

I can see how having power corrupt. just look at how my topic is changed. Power corrupt a person.
I changed the topic title because these are very unimportant questions that will not help you at all in real life, nor outside it.

Explain how they are important questions. It's useless info to me. Unless you think we're all going to become presidents, I'd suggest shutting up.
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

It's important because these people are finding more ways to control our life and turning american into a super police state. and ruin our constitutional right.

here watch this video to prove what I'm trying to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRrr4Gpz2E
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

HyperK999999 wrote:It's important because these people are finding more ways to control our life and turning american into a super police state. and ruin our constitutional right.

here watch this video to prove what I'm trying to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRrr4Gpz2E
So? It's still useless. Explain to me how this info is going to help me in any shape or form.

(edit) I just realized that the title of the topic was spelled Un-Inportant, instead of important, :(