Help me!

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ters
Newcomer

Help me!

Post by Ters »

when i download a Map from this site its not showing up when i gonna play the game... so i wonder if somone know whats the problem?..
Kryptonyte
Forum Staff

Re: Help me!

Post by Kryptonyte »

Well, when you download a map from here, it gets saved somewhere on your computer.
You have to move the map from where ever it is into your Warcraft III maps folder.
(Ex. I download a map. It gets saved to my desktop. I open up my Warcraft III file in Program Files,
I open up the "Maps" folder, then I move it into one of the folders there. then when I go play Warcraft III, I go to the first page of maps, open my
folder, and there is the map. :D)
Made by the late ILikeHacking

My quote from SKillER
Spoiler:
Chat wrote:(19:12:41) SKillER: newfags cant triforce
(19:20:30) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:20:35) SKillER: aww
(19:20:37) FatherSpace: FAIL
(19:20:43) Kryptonyte: Wow stop failing.
(19:20:47) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:21:41) Kryptonyte: .

. ▲
▲ ▲
(19:22:20) Kryptonyte: I guess you were right, newfags can't triforce.
(19:22:29) SKillER: . . ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:04) SKillER: OMFG
(19:23:06) SKillER: ... THIS CHAT
(19:23:06) SKillER: !
(19:23:36) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:46) SKillER: ▲
.▲ ▲
Apparently, SKillER is a newfag.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Ters wrote:when i download a Map from this site its not showing up when i gonna play the game... so i wonder if somone know whats the problem?..
Save the Target into a new Folder (Name it Cheats or Hacked Map or W/e u like to)
Remove useless symbols (+ , . ~ #)
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

You guys never move these topics to their appropriate sections.
Ters
Newcomer

Post by Ters »

i got a folder with the maps but when am gonna play the hacked maps its not shows in warcraft III is it something wrong on the map or do i need to do something with the map before i play it?
Fobos
Newcomer

Post by Fobos »

Alright, lets guess u have you warcraft installed in folder (example) C:/Program Files/Warcraft3/
There is few folders in that Warcraft3 directory
The one you need is "Maps"
Open that folder, then right click any emty place in it, choose create, choose folder, name it for example:"Hacked maps"
NOTICE: IT MUST BE IN FOLDER CALLED "Maps" (without quotation marks)
E.G.
C:/Program Files/Warcraft3/Maps/Hacked Maps/
Now when there is such folder, go to it, and extract/place files with extensions w3m and w3x into it. Now run warcraft. DO you know how to host map? CAn you host games?
If yes, connect to battlenet, select "Custom games", Select "New game"
You will have a list of maps... This is folder"Download" Scroll up until you see three dots (...) Double click on them
You now have to be in "Maps" folder Now double click folder called "hacked maps" and select the one u want to host

EVERYTHING GOES WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS!!!
Omfg i didnt thought it can be so hard to explain, lol, never was ever thinking on it
ANd why he got only one message? Theres clearly two