Naruto Shippuuden Brawl v0.4

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

JJ2197
Legendary Genius
Title: Legendary Genius²

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Brawl v0.4

Post by JJ2197 »

Still doesn't seem to work ;)
Computer Specs:
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
lilmanbryan
Title: Learning to Model

Post by lilmanbryan »

Hmm, well does anyone have any ideas that might make it work?
:?
[blinking]lilmanbryan[/blinking] appreciates you reading this...

[blinking]Look Down...[/blinking]

Spoiler:
You Weren't Supposed to Look Here...

[blinking]Look Up...[/blinking]
Rich Kane

Post by Rich Kane »

ok i duno if reopening this is against the rules as its not been answered but i enjoy challenges and i think i know whats wrong even if i havn't pin pointed it yet.

the unit never gets paused by the trigger. if you disable all triggers besides hero buying and activate the skill. you will still be paused, i think nothing is wrong with the trigger but theres somthing in that map (maybe the spell/unit) that constantly pauses him. i am going to check the spells now and might hit somthing, will edit anything. quite interesting to see a unit paused indefently and constantly which is not caused by a trigger (the spell will probably work if u just copy triggers and remake the base spell ect)

Edit: ye its the base spell, just remake a base spell (storm bolt 0.01 sec stun 0 dmg ect ect) and it works fine *remember to add a pause caster to the start of the trigger*

took 15 mins :P (who loves logic?)
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Rich Kane wrote:ok i duno if reopening this is against the rules as its not been answered but i enjoy challenges and i think i know whats wrong even if i havn't pin pointed it yet.

the unit never gets paused by the trigger. if you disable all triggers besides hero buying and activate the skill. you will still be paused, i think nothing is wrong with the trigger but theres somthing in that map (maybe the spell/unit) that constantly pauses him. i am going to check the spells now and might hit somthing, will edit anything. quite interesting to see a unit paused indefently and constantly which is not caused by a trigger (the spell will probably work if u just copy triggers and remake the base spell ect)

Edit: ye its the base spell, just remake a base spell (storm bolt 0.01 sec stun 0 dmg ect ect) and it works fine *remember to add a pause caster to the start of the trigger*

took 15 mins :P (who loves logic?)
o.o Nice find :) I wonder whether libmanbryan will be here to see this though....=/
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
Rich Kane

Post by Rich Kane »

like i said enjoy challenges and it was kinda fun :P.
just out of interest what does channel actualy do.