nope , i just found this on king rpg , so it's not owning of any1 here..
except for a guy who is called chanchiem o.o
a little cheatpack..
Moderator: Cheaters
-
initialD
- Some Honorary Title
- Posts: 1713
- Joined: June 8th, 2007, 5:08 am
- Title: Angry Bird
Re: a little cheatpack..
There is a big problem on this cheat pack.
Only player RED can use the cheats.
So,............
.........
.........
I don't know.
I suggest you trash this. (sorry if it is too harsh)
if you are going to make it playable for all players, than you will need to add somemore codes for a cheat activation.
I don't know.
good luck anyway
Only player RED can use the cheats.
So,............
.........
.........
I don't know.
I suggest you trash this. (sorry if it is too harsh)
if you are going to make it playable for all players, than you will need to add somemore codes for a cheat activation.
I don't know.
good luck anyway
-
JJ2197
- Legendary Genius
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: August 8th, 2007, 8:10 am
- Title: Legendary Genius²
- Location: St. George Utah
Re: a little cheatpack..
This should be better
Globals
Functions
Globals
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Computer Specs:
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
-
Bushido
Re: a little cheatpack..
lol JJ , thanks ^^could u edit it on the first page too? i'm playing atm xD
thank u very much <3 wanna marry me? XD
thank u very much <3 wanna marry me? XD
-
Bartimaeus
- Tyrannical Drama Queen
- Posts: 4449
- Joined: November 19th, 2007, 5:05 am
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: a little cheatpack..
Gripen2 wrote:Im not fucking new.Maybe you are, becaus you haven't seen me here.initiald wrote:Moderators are helping fullfilling people's requests.
You don't see it because you are new to this site.
You aren't going to be here much longer if you continue to be a complete arse to the other moderators and making outrageous comments and claims. I could ban you now for insulting moderators and administrators, and I doubt I would get repriminaded. So if you're going to be making any more comments like the ones you've already posted, don't think you'll not be removed. Unless you have a LEGITIMATE point that actually makes sense and is not flaming, please shut up.Gripen2 wrote:I've been inactive for long.But still, i like this.
Yes, i will use it on RPG maps, when i found out how to remove singe player protection.
My point still stands that you shouldn't be making grammar comments about other people when I could to the same exact thing for your every post. Want me to do that? Whenever you make a post, I'll type, "Your grammar sucks, you know." or, "Learn English, kid." or some other mean comment that would be the equivalent of your comment. Understand that we're not trying to be mean, merely upholding justice when it's due.
Also, initiald has been here longer than you, both in activity and join date, so don't say he's a newby, when he's a moderator, and you're not.
-
Shamanno1
- Forum Staff
- Posts: 912
- Joined: October 21st, 2007, 6:17 am
- Title: 11
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: WorLd Of WaRcrAfT
Re: a little cheatpack..
no
, i like to be player 4 when i play 
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
-
JJ2197
- Legendary Genius
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: August 8th, 2007, 8:10 am
- Title: Legendary Genius²
- Location: St. George Utah
Re: a little cheatpack..
Umm it doesn't matter what player you are?
Computer Specs:
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
-
Shamanno1
- Forum Staff
- Posts: 912
- Joined: October 21st, 2007, 6:17 am
- Title: 11
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: WorLd Of WaRcrAfT
Re: a little cheatpack..
i didn't saw u made it for all players :/
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.