I'm new...and it's awesome :P

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Doron
Newcomer

I'm new...and it's awesome :P

Post by Doron »

When I joined, I saw a link that wasnt removed from The Hive Workshop, luckily, I've found this website :P

I cant help but notice, these 2 are both the opposite, and I feel the same feeling when playing Ultima Online, going from non-pvp, to Feluccia, Ganksville.

Anyways, I'm new and will be active here, cant wait to start owning in dota (for I shall suck without maphacks lmao)
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: I'm new...and it's awesome :P

Post by Bartimaeus »

Doron wrote:When I joined, I saw a link that wasnt removed from The Hive Workshop, luckily, I've found this website :P

I cant help but notice, these 2 are both the opposite, and I feel the same feeling when playing Ultima Online, going from non-pvp, to Feluccia, Ganksville.

Anyways, I'm new and will be active here, cant wait to start owning in dota (for I shall suck without maphacks lmao)

=O Hi. (that's all I got for you, :P)
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Hello and Welcome to Wc3edit.net .
Stay active , read the Rules , and we'll have No problems aight? ;)
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

King-Bushido wrote:Hello and Welcome to Wc3edit.net .
Stay active , read the Rules , and we'll have No problems aight? ;)
Let me rephrase that for king...

Hi! Welcome to wc3edit.net! Just remember to stay active, make sure to read the rules so you don't get in trouble and you'll have no problems with me banning you for being n00b ;) like that n00b called wonzay who got banned in 10 minutes flat with 0 post counts ;)

And a little message from me. Welcome to wc3edit! Read the 'How not to be noob' guide and follow the rules ;)
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!