Warcraft Reign of chaos cd key

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

mvd7793
Newcomer

Warcraft Reign of chaos cd key

Post by mvd7793 »

If anyone has an unused Reign of Chaos cd key, please PM me with it, and you can be a shaman in my clan. It is not the clan mvd7793 is in. I have a different account.

FYI: I do not want one on that long list of cd keys on securegamers.com that's probably on here too. I want a unique one that someone doesn't use anymore.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Warcraft Reign of chaos cd key

Post by Bartimaeus »

No one's going to give a CD-Key buddy. That's like saying you'll give them a hundred dollars for their CD-key, them giving it to you, and then you suddenly disappearing off the face of the world. Then the person goes and gets their CD-key banned, just so you can't use it. Excellent strategy, yes?
mvd7793
Newcomer

Post by mvd7793 »

Bartimaeus wrote:No one's going to give a CD-Key buddy. That's like saying you'll give them a hundred dollars for their CD-key, them giving it to you, and then you suddenly disappearing off the face of the world. Then the person goes and gets their CD-key banned, just so you can't use it. Excellent strategy, yes?
What if I was honest and really gave them shaman? Neither of us win, and it's just a waste of time for both of us. That person could probably also get me banned here, and I don't really want to go through that either, so I stand to have more to lose here. If I find that for some reason, I don't want them to be a shaman (ex: they're randomly kicking people, removing people from clan, etc.), then I will stop using their key.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

mvd7793 wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:No one's going to give a CD-Key buddy. That's like saying you'll give them a hundred dollars for their CD-key, them giving it to you, and then you suddenly disappearing off the face of the world. Then the person goes and gets their CD-key banned, just so you can't use it. Excellent strategy, yes?
What if I was honest and really gave them shaman? Neither of us win, and it's just a waste of time for both of us. That person could probably also get me banned here, and I don't really want to go through that either, so I stand to have more to lose here. If I find that for some reason, I don't want them to be a shaman (ex: they're randomly kicking people, removing people from clan, etc.), then I will stop using their key.
I sincerely doubt you would care if you got banned because (a.) you probably won't stay here anyways, so... (b.) you might have dynamic IP, thus rendering banning useless. Except for your account, mind.

Also, you don't have more to lose. Not even close. They lose, what, twenty dollars worth of a CDkey and you lose, what, an account? Okay, way more to lose there.

And I hate to say it, which is why I didn't say it before, but shaman for a CDKey is a pretty weak offer, even if you were/are telling the truth.
mvd7793
Newcomer

Post by mvd7793 »

Bartimaeus wrote:
mvd7793 wrote:
I sincerely doubt you would care if you got banned because (a.) you probably won't stay here anyways, so... (b.) you might have dynamic IP, thus rendering banning useless. Except for your account, mind.

Also, you don't have more to lose. Not even close. They lose, what, twenty dollars worth of a CDkey and you lose, what, an account? Okay, way more to lose there.

And I hate to say it, which is why I didn't say it before, but shaman for a CDKey is a pretty weak offer, even if you were/are telling the truth.
I do check around here every once and a while. I get nothing if I'm lying, and lose a cd key and an account here. However, someone has responded to my topic on another board, so this topic is closed for now.
AznFlamerX
Newcomer

Post by AznFlamerX »

No need to start an arguement guys, and didn't Xantan post a list of Free cd keys?

Heres the link: http://forum.wc3edit.net/member-s-only- ... t1182.html
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Lol, either those key's are in use or banned. Requesting a CD key here is pretty dumb though. Surely you can don't click me a copy of wc3 for like $10. It's an old game now...
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Basically trying to don't click me or use an old cd key could result in banning and mistrust between members. Nobody will never know 100% who to trust on the internet. My suggestion, don't click me a copy for $20-30. Then you have your own keys, and a brand new cd in case you dont have the original.