How to read out your Router password?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
kwoxer

Re: How to read out your Router password?

Post by kwoxer »

First step dont work (nothing happens)

but second is good, but i think a logger is better cuz i don't want to hear blabla from parent why u reseted blabla

cuz brother is computer pro and he sneaks much

but if all dont work i will use the reset way and Cain and Abel

with this prog i already got his travian account xD
www.kwoxer.de - das kwoxt
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Cain and Abel is a wonderful piece of software if you know how to use it correctly :D
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
kwoxer

Post by kwoxer »

Durchdringen wrote:Cain and Abel is a wonderful piece of software if you know how to use it correctly :D
and how to read out router pw with cain and abel?

at me the sniffer works well, but nothing else i got to work... can it something else the programm?
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Post by Shamanno1 »

Can u pls give some info on how to use cain and abel???
I can't understand so many options...
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

It's really hard to say, there are too many different scenarios to go by in Cain and Abel.

Basically when information is sent to your computer you are able to read every packet. That's what ARP is for. ARP Poisoning makes that targeted computer send it's packets to you. Think of it as a basic trojan. Now you need to open up the packets and start reading where the packet came from, what info it contains, etc. After you find where it came from and you know what computer is sending the correct information, you can start looking for passwords, usernames, etc. It's a long process if you don't know what your looking for, as packets can number up quickly. That's about all the info I can give you because I can't see your packets.

Wireshark, (used to be ethereal) is a simpler program that does the same thing, and is a bit easier to use for beginners, but that doesn't mean you can step right in and do it. This stuff takes time and you really gotta know what your looking for to really do anything.

Cain and Abel is much more advanced and can do some serious stuff over the network when you need to find information. It's mainly used for LAN, but can be used for the WAN if you know how to do it.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
kwoxer

Post by kwoxer »

on youtube are many vids for cain and abel

i learned much by studying them

have fun :)
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Post by Shamanno1 »

ok thx again :X
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.