Vampirism Darkness

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Dark_slayer18

Re: Vampirism Darkness

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Dekar wrote:Yeah I am, but you don't write German... It's some wired mix of words... Some of them might be German...
So just write English... that what you call German isn't readable!
I'm not aggressive at all (not yet!), why do you think so?
I just thought I might do the same... in the other direction.
Writing German and translate it using google to English... or at least to what google calls English ;)
That's just about the same quality of English as your German was.

greets Dekar

Already told you I didn't even know google has a translator.
I used Stealthbot :wink:
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Dark_slayer18 wrote:
Dekar wrote:Yeah I am, but you don't write German... It's some wired mix of words... Some of them might be German...
Writing German and translate it using google to English... or at least to what google calls English ;)

greets Dekar

Just shut up. You're using google translator and you know it. Plus, that doesn't make any sense, unless you can tell me your stealth-bot has [the] google translator in it. Also, you've already posted on how you've got an out-dated version of stealth-bot, so why are you putting stuff in it, I would just wait until I find a good version. And from, 'I used stealthbot', it sounds like you had to start up wc3 and go into b.net and and talk to your bot for each sentence there.

btw, you weren't typing in german, you were copy - pasting from google translator, or something that sucks just as bad.
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

lol... colmo still hasn't replied to dark_slayer's question yet on the stealing subject
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

FaTaLiTy wrote:lol... colmo still hasn't replied to dark_slayer's question yet on the stealing subject
That's because Colmo doesn't come here very often anymore.
Dark_slayer18

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Dark_slayer18 wrote:

greets Dekar

Just shut up. You're using google translator and you know it. Plus, that doesn't make any sense, unless you can tell me your stealth-bot has [the] google translator in it. Also, you've already posted on how you've got an out-dated version of stealth-bot, so why are you putting stuff in it, I would just wait until I find a good version. And from, 'I used stealthbot', it sounds like you had to start up wc3 and go into b.net and and talk to your bot for each sentence there.

btw, you weren't typing in german, you were copy - pasting from google translator, or something that sucks just as bad.
First off idiot I do not have to go on wc3 to talk to my bot second ITS A PLUGIN

Type /getplugin trans

Than [trans (Text) (Languge) To (Languge)
So don't talk about things you have no idea about, because in the end it's you that looks stupid.
Also WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Out of date sb are you fucking retarded? IF ITS OUT OF DATE IT DOESN'T WORK STUPID FUC*.

It's obvious your a total idiot so how about you stop posting arguments about things you shouldn't concern yourself with.

One last thing. I cannot believe your a moderator thats just rediculous. I Lol'd when I saw that.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Dark Retardo wrote: Already told you I didn't even know google has a translator.
Oh Majestic Djinni wrote: Just shut up. You're using google translator and you know it. Plus, that doesn't make any sense, unless you can tell me your stealth-bot has [the] google translator in it. Also, you've already posted on how you've got an out-dated version of stealth-bot, so why are you putting stuff in it, I would just wait until I find a good version. And from, 'I used stealthbot', it sounds like you had to start up wc3 and go into b.net and and talk to your bot for each sentence there.

Dark Dumbo wrote:First off idiot I do not have to go on wc3 to talk to my bot second ITS A PLUGIN

Type /getplugin trans

So don't talk about things you have no idea about, because in the end it's you that looks stupid.
Also WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Out of date sb are you fucking retarded? IF ITS OUT OF DATE IT DOESN'T WORK STUPID FUC*.

It's obvious your a total idiot so how about you stop posting arguments about things you shouldn't concern yourself with.

One last thing. I cannot believe your a moderator thats just rediculous. I Lol'd when I saw that.
You posted in a topic your stealth-bot was out of date. I don't see any reason to put any crap - much less a crappy copy of a Google translator - in it. And no, I do not know how a stealth-bot works, because I'd rather not waste my time trying to put one up and waste electricity and a CD-Key.

"ITS A PLUGIN" Oh, alright, [sarcasm] so you're still translating with your bot, sounds reliable.[/sarcasm]

So, an out-dated version of stealth-bot doesn't work? That means your's doesn't work, correct? Maybe that's the problem -.-

Also, it does concern me, because I'm telling you to stop arguing with Dekar, because we know you're using some sort of crappy translator that is equivalent to Google translator, but you won't stop, and I'm telling you to shut the heck up, and stop posting in half German, half English, and maybe some other languages, considering how bad it is.

I'm a crappy moderator to tell you to directly shut up because you keep arguing with Dekar, and you won't listen to him? Well, if I'm a crappy moderator, you must be an even crappier member.

btw, yes, I know the quotes aren't right, but that's because it won't let post most than three quotes within each other.
Dark_slayer18

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Dark Retardo wrote: Already told you I didn't even know google has a translator.
Oh Majestic Djinni wrote: Just shut up. You're using google translator and you know it. Plus, that doesn't make any sense, unless you can tell me your stealth-bot has [the] google translator in it. Also, you've already posted on how you've got an out-dated version of stealth-bot, so why are you putting stuff in it, I would just wait until I find a good version. And from, 'I used stealthbot', it sounds like you had to start up wc3 and go into b.net and and talk to your bot for each sentence there.

Dark Dumbo wrote:First off idiot I do not have to go on wc3 to talk to my bot second ITS A PLUGIN

Type /getplugin trans

You posted in a topic your stealth-bot was out of date. I don't see any reason to put any crap - much less a crappy copy of a Google translator - in it. And no, I do not know how a stealth-bot works, because I'd rather not waste my time trying to put one up and waste electricity and a CD-Key.

"ITS A PLUGIN" Oh, alright, [sarcasm] so you're still translating with your bot, sounds reliable.[/sarcasm]

So, an out-dated version of stealth-bot doesn't work? That means your's doesn't work, correct? Maybe that's the problem -.-

Also, it does concern me, because I'm telling you to stop arguing with Dekar, because we know you're using some sort of crappy translator that is equivalent to Google translator, but you won't stop, and I'm telling you to shut the heck up, and stop posting in half German, half English, and maybe some other languages, considering how bad it is.

I'm a crappy moderator to tell you to directly shut up because you keep arguing with Dekar, and you won't listen to him? Well, if I'm a crappy moderator, you must be an even crappier member.

btw, yes, I know the quotes aren't right, but that's because it won't let post most than three quotes within each other.
I had a big bunch of stuff I typed but I decided to delete it all and simplify with 4 words and those words are "You Are A Idiot."
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Stop flaming. The next post better be about the topic otherwise this topic will be locked.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Dark_slayer18

Post by Dark_slayer18 »

Durchdringen wrote:Stop flaming. The next post better be about the topic otherwise this topic will be locked.
......?

This should have been closed ALONG AGO

a stolen map with non-stop spam
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Thanks for the post.

[Locked]
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!