Xantan retires from wc3edit community

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
home
Title: No Idea!

Re: Xantan retires from wc3edit community

Post by home »

I will take that as a complement :p

~happy now?~
Last edited by home on January 17th, 2008, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regard,

Home
Signature:
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

home wrote:Ermm... i dun really get what dexar means ? >.> i'm a newcomer at wc3net but
have a save trip ,
~Don't copy this mixture to use for yourselves. It's holy; keep it holy. Whoever mixes up anything like it, or puts it on an ordinary person, will be expelled."~
Spoiler:
Exodus 30:33

need counseling? pm me
I'm not going to delete this because this is the worst example of spam I've ever seen in my entire life - even worse than Nevo. I should make a topic where the top ten worse, and this would be the number one example of spam. I'm sorry, but it's true, and I'm going to tell you why.
1. Off Topic.
2. Self-Promoting.
3. Doesn't make any sense.
4. Goes from something to another entirely different thing TO ANOTHER ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING AND TO ANOTHER ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING AGAIN.
5. The quote doesn't make sense either.
6. PM you for counseling? What the heck? This is a warcraft III forum.
7. ...Dekar is a name, maybe?
8. A save trip? wth is that? I don't know if this is a grammar error or what, but if it is, I can't see any alternate word(s).
9. we don't need to know your email, you should write that in your profile. But thanks for reminding us.
10. ...why the heck would you tell us where these scriptures come from? AS IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO COME FROM THE BIBLE! Anyone with a brain could tell.
11. you used spoilers totally wrong, and I mean, in the wrongest way I've ever seen.
12. many, many other things.

I really just don't see any relevance to this topic whatsoever. You absolutely ruined Xantan's last topic. I understand that you are new, but that is just, awful, like, seriously. I want to make a Top Ten Worse Spam topic because of this...=/

Please refrain from posting such things in the future, because you're likely to get flamed, (by me, most likely) and/or your post deleted.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Bartimaeus wrote:
home wrote:Ermm... i dun really get what dexar means ? >.> i'm a newcomer at wc3net but
have a save trip ,
~Don't copy this mixture to use for yourselves. It's holy; keep it holy. Whoever mixes up anything like it, or puts it on an ordinary person, will be expelled."~
Spoiler:
Exodus 30:33

need counseling? pm me
wtf? I'm not going to delete this because this is the worst example of spam I've ever seen in my entire life - even worse than Nevo. I should make a topic where the top ten worse, and this would be the number one example of spam. I'm sorry, but it's true, and I'm going to tell you why.
1. Off Topic.
2. Self-Promoting.
3. Doesn't make any sense.
4. Goes from something to another entirely different thing TO ANOTHER ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING AND TO ANOTHER ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING AGAIN.
5. The quote doesn't make sense either.
6. PM you for counseling? What the heck? This is a warcraft III forum.
7. ...Dekar is a name, maybe?
8. A save trip? wtf is that? I don't know if this is a grammar error or what, but if it is, I can't see any alternate word(s).
9. we don't need to know your email, you should write that in your profile. But thanks for reminding us.
10. ...why the heck would you tell us where these scriptures come from? AS IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO COME FROM THE BIBLE! Anyone with a brain could tell.
11. you used spoilers totally wrong, and I mean, in the wrongest way I've ever seen.
12. many, many other things.

I really just don't see any relevance to this topic whatsoever. You absolutely ruined Xantan's last topic. I understand that you are new, but that is just, awful, like, seriously. I want to make a Top Ten Worse Spam topic because of this...=/

Please refrain from posting such things in the future, because you're likely to get flamed, (by me, most likely) and/or your post deleted.
Well that was 12 worse Things :D
home

Post by home »

What thing 12 worse? anyway my last post had been edited >.<
Regard,

Home
Signature:
vosszaa
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by vosszaa »

Sigh.. i have no idea whats going on with wtfdota but anyway, i hope to c u back here again Xantan.

NOTE: Never give up ^^

The tallest tower.. begins from the ground
Today, you are novice..
Tomorrow, you might be The Master..
And when you are..
Vosszaa will hunt you down..
home

Post by home »

vosszaa wrote:Sigh.. i have no idea whats going on with wtfdota but anyway, i hope to c u back here again Xantan.

NOTE: Never give up ^^
Thats what i meant all along ,Bartimaeus
Regard,

Home
Signature:
DarK_$a!nT
Title: ßõřŋ ćħëåţěŗ

Post by DarK_$a!nT »

this is bad
I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.

I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.

I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.

I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.

-Dethklok
Rejinderi
Newcomer

Post by Rejinderi »

wtfdota is up :S

back to topic.. xantan leaves the most impression to me in securegamers and wc3edit :( really hope he comes back though
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Really shitty when things end like this. Been around the forum world so long, and seens alot of shit go down.
oh well. Take is easy man, have a good one. And thanks for the help that you have given everyone here, including myself.

Vegas.
Aonix
Newcomer

awww damn

Post by Aonix »

cya man hope u have a great life and im sure some of us (I SAID SOME) of us will miss u and all uve done for us
ITZA SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6QLcw5G ... re=related
Spoiler:
Sonic --> Sonix --> Aonic --> Aonix