im out till June

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

im out till June

Post by GeorgeMots »

As the title says im gonna be innactive till the beginning of June as i got a lot of study in front of me. I might visit once a week just for quick look thats all... wish me luck... keep the request section clean and tidy... and leave this topic bureid like many others.

No more words... [Locked] just kiddin!
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: im out till June

Post by Bartimaeus »

GeorgeMots wrote:As the title says im gonna be innactive till mid June as i got a lot of study in front of me. I might visit once a week just for quick look thats all... wish me luck... keep the request section clean and tidy... and leave this topic bureid like many others.

No more words... [Locked] just kiddin!
w00t! Just kidding. Anyways, I don't know when June is but I know it's at least a few months...which leaves quite a bit of requests for me+seph...D:
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Think of it as a way to give others a chance to prove they are helpfull to the community..8) oh and forgot if you want to take my mods right thats ok i dont have problem.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
feelingshehides

Post by feelingshehides »

We will miss you George :P have fun!
Last edited by feelingshehides on January 7th, 2008, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

GeorgeMots wrote:Think of it as a way to give others a chance to prove they are helpfull to the community..8) oh and forgot if you want to take my mods right thats ok i dont have problem.
Screw that. =/, and I don't think your mod rights will be gone, considering that colmo did something like this and his rights weren't taken away - until he said he doesn't really care about here anymore. ;P
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Later George and good luck with school. It's always good to put school as a first priority, so I believe you will go far. See you in June!
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

school sucks, remain being a hobo, get hartz 4 and play all day on ur pc !!1111...

thats not what I do though...

Kalle

PS: Me is fucking genius, i am gifted like hell and dont have to learn ^^
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Kalle wrote:PS: Me is fucking genius, i am gifted like hell and dont have to learn ^^
I'm sure, oh great intelligent and all-wise Kalle.

(Edit) Necromancer!
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Kalle wrote:school sucks, remain being a hobo, get hartz 4 and play all day on ur pc !!1111...

thats not what I do though...

Kalle

PS: Me is fucking genius, i am gifted like hell and dont have to learn ^^
School does not suck! Maybe it's boring... but ultimately it does you more good that you can imagine ^^ Like making friends... Sex education.... (kidding) and MATHS!!!!!!! (Yes you guessed it! I looooove maths! :D) And gl with your studies georgemots!
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!