US Pirate Party supports Obama. How about you?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

US Pirate Party supports Obama. How about you?

Post by Durchdringen »

Here's an article that I found interesting.

http://filesharingplace.be/forums/?showtopic=179847

Furthermore, I like Obama and am glad he won tonight's Iowa Caucus vote. Mike Huckabee won for the Republicans. Both are good candidates for the Presidency imo. We still have many more states to cover though.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: US Pirate Party supports Obama. How about you?

Post by Bartimaeus »

Durchdringen wrote:Here's an article that I found interesting.

http://filesharingplace.be/forums/?showtopic=179847

Furthermore, I like Obama and am glad he won tonight's Iowa Caucus vote. Mike Huckabee won for the Republicans. Both are good candidates for the Presidency imo. We still have many more states to cover though.
I really don't pay attention to politics and all that crap. So I wouldn't have a clue. :| I really don't care about who gets president and whatnot. As long as we don't go to war inside the United States, leave me out of it. 8)
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: US Pirate Party supports Obama. How about you?

Post by Durchdringen »

Well personally I think it's gonna be a throw up between Huckabee and Obama. I'm very impressed with Huckabee as he didn't raise very much money for his support and has only spent under 2 million, while the majority of the others have spent well over 60 million for their campaigns. I like a good conservative like Huckabee. But I would also go with Obama. Whoever wins this election I'm not really worried about, anything is better than what we have now.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!