Hex Editor

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Ć®Урŧ ŴĄŁⓚα
Newcomer

Hex Editor

Post by Ć®Урŧ ŴĄŁⓚα »

I don't know where to post this topic, so I'll post here. D:

When people hack maps from this forum and I download they don't change the hex, and I host they say why l see pic and I'm dling they start being suspicious, like saying its hacked and stuff. =/

I've tried changing the hex for the map myself with a hex editor so people won't be able to see the picture it worked and I saved, hosted the map was there. When I tried to rm the map was gone in the folder where you host map n stuff.

I looked in the map folder, it's there but ingame it isn't. I've kept trying, and its visible in the map folder, but when I create game its not there.

Help plox.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: Hex Editor

Post by Durchdringen »

Rename the file. When you download from here, most usually the file name is the same as the original version hence, why they see the image, so they believe they have the map, which technically they do, just not the cheated version, however they must download because the triggers are different. This is why you must rename the map.

So lets say your original map is called Durchdringen1.w3x
Rename your cheated map to: Durchdringen1_1.w3x

All should work fine now.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Ć®Урŧ ŴĄŁⓚα
Newcomer

Re: Hex Editor

Post by Ć®Урŧ ŴĄŁⓚα »

Ahhh, that helps alot thx.