Re: [Any CP] LOD Super M2.8B1

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

ulquiorracfr
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: July 21st, 2026, 10:37 am

Re: [Any CP] LOD Super M2.8B1

Post by ulquiorracfr »

Hello buddies!

So I actually tried using the basic tutorial for inserting CPs (Specifically JJCP). When I extracted the war3map.j here, I can't go to lobby. I'm new to cheating maps and I do this mostly on classic RTS maps only so it's complicated for me. If anyone can put a simple cheatpacks on this map I'll appreciate it so much!

Map name: LoD Super M2.8B1

Map Link: https://maps.w3reforged.com/maps/catego ... OD%20Super
Request: I would like you to add a cheatpacks on this one, any CP will do and the activator will be -clear<space><space>

Language: English
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
devoltz
Co-Admin
Posts: 3234
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Re: [Any CP] LOD Super M2.8B1

Post by devoltz »

NZCP added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.