Runescape

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Nevo

Re: Runescape

Post by nevo »

WoW, Okay, ima try and explain this to you, runescape is not what you think it is. Its not flash. YES, its not! You cant hack runescape! The staff (jagex) hired some insane professionals that used to work for Microsoft so theirs no fucking way someone can hack them. Its the same as asking for someone to hack into a military database. Wont happen. Dont believe me? Use Google, its your friend.
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Ok, STOP USING THE FUCKING COLOURS LIKE THAT! And also it is not impossible to hack because people have done it. Thats why people always want hacks because they know it can be hacked and there are hacks out there. BUT they are either impossible to find because the creators do not want people using them or there are virus's added by some moron who wants to take away from the "Runescape Experience".

In conclusion, if you dont know what your talking about, dont try and tell people that "some insane professionals that used to work for Microsoft" worked for jagex. Jagex is a moronic company who ban's people for doing nothing and leaves the thousands of autoer's.
Thanks for your time!
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

I've already posted all the ways you can go about this, their won't be public released actual hacks, even if their were it wouldn't last longer then a week, and after 48hours it would probably be risky to use.
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by nevo »

Okay, sir tanks, first off, i like colors :P

Now, what i said is true. Jagex has employes that worked with microsoft, awhile back i did some reasearch with a friend who tried to hack runescape, yes it is possible to, of course it is but it would take a very very long time, and the hack would only last one day. Yes, thats how good their system is. Use Google.com Its your best friend!

-Nevo
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Nevo I believe you're wrong.
What you read is written by the makers of the game/people on the team of the game, nobody important, nobody with a brain.

and please stop this chat, its not too kind nor smart to argue about this, especially with a moderator.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

AN ADMIN, PLEASE, MAKE A OPTION IN PROFILE MAKING IT SO YOU CAN DISABLE COLOR............These flaming-fur-fag-color-faggots are annoying as hell.

(Edit) I disabled bbcode and now, thank god, I can't even see nevo's posts =)
(Edit 2) Never mind, I just put Nevo on my ignore list..I didn't realize that...
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by nevo »

NO, I LIKE COLORS! YOU CANT!

:P Seriously, they are cool.
My Favorite Rule:
xdoomedboyx
Newcomer

Post by xdoomedboyx »

Password Crackers used to be the best to hack accounts now you can just use "Bypasser"

Password crackers = dead now.
Draike
Title: The Guide From Hell

Post by Draike »

Nevo stop trying to act smart by using colors thinking your awsome for using crappy annoying colors. Its like doing this...

I Am So Smart By Using Capitals Infront Of Each And Every Word I Type

Its just gawd damn annoying like your colors.
Eh I changed Accounts On USEast find me under [haven't made a new acc yet] I'll make new maps soon.
gold_static
Newcomer

Post by gold_static »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Jagex is a moronic company who ban's people for doing nothing and leaves the thousands of autoer's.
Thanks for your time!
if u hate it so much why do u have a runescape related picture in ur sig? :lol: anyway in conclusion runescape is rly rly bad,just go without membership for a few months and get guildwars wich isnt the best but its cheap :P 20$ i think? in britain its £15 so i dunno