[Any CP] Land Of Wind RPG v6.7

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Re: [Any CP] Land Of Wind RPG v6.7

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

new_33_88 wrote:bruh this map is weird
http://prntscr.com/dw8amq
dosent have cheats but has spawn commands for the player called "Itachi"
In my opinion, he should just change that name to his own name.
or just add another line of name activator in his own name.
That solves it, thought I don't know how the code works...
Durge

Post by Durge »

The conspiracies about me are adrift = o (/s). Most of the 'Ch' or 'Changes' korean maps are ones I've altered for QoL for the discord I play with, but none of that matters anyway xD. This map has some interesting (and unintentional I think) anti-cheats, so you have to make work-arounds for most of the commands. And for anyone looking to deprotect the source map later on, you do have to deal with sprotect/ssprotect, so hopefully you know how to remove that = )!

(There is no activator btw)
Spoiler:
Commands:
-str/agi/int ##
-gold (sets to 1 mil)
-lumber (sets to 1 mil)
-tele
-setname (Note: This will also change your name for the in-game specific variables so you can alter save codes with a successfully changed name)
-loc
-itemid
-unitid
-spawn ####
-destroy
-lvl (sets you to 99)
It's not a whole lot of commands, but I honestly don't think I even use anything else when cheating maps, so, hopefully you're ok with this, and if not, then someone else can do the rest = ).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
new_33_88
Title: KappaPride

Post by new_33_88 »

Durge wrote:The conspiracies about me are adrift = o (/s). Most of the 'Ch' or 'Changes' korean maps are ones I've altered for QoL for the discord I play with, but none of that matters anyway xD. This map has some interesting (and unintentional I think) anti-cheats, so you have to make work-arounds for most of the commands. And for anyone looking to deprotect the source map later on, you do have to deal with sprotect/ssprotect, so hopefully you know how to remove that = )!

Spoiler:
Commands:
-str/agi/int ##
-gold (sets to 1 mil)
-lumber (sets to 1 mil)
-tele
-setname (Note: This will also change your name for the in-game specific variables so you can alter save codes with a successfully changed name)
-loc
-itemid
-unitid
-spawn ####
-destroy
-lvl (sets you to 99)
It's not a whole lot of commands, but I honestly don't think I even use anything else when cheating maps, so, hopefully you're ok with this, and if not, then someone else can do the rest = ).
wat diskord?
hm also what are the protections on this map? its weird
Durge

Post by Durge »

(Sorry for being so off-topic mods)

https://discord.gg/WxfbpKN

Keep in mind that most of them play legit
JESTER
Newcomer
Title: Big Guy

Post by JESTER »

Durge wrote:The conspiracies about me are adrift = o (/s). Most of the 'Ch' or 'Changes' korean maps are ones I've altered for QoL for the discord I play with, but none of that matters anyway xD. This map has some interesting (and unintentional I think) anti-cheats, so you have to make work-arounds for most of the commands. And for anyone looking to deprotect the source map later on, you do have to deal with sprotect/ssprotect, so hopefully you know how to remove that = )!

Spoiler:
Commands:
-str/agi/int ##
-gold (sets to 1 mil)
-lumber (sets to 1 mil)
-tele
-loc
-itemid
-unitid
-spawn ####
-destroy
-lvl (sets you to 99)
Thanks Durge. :D