[JJ's CP+SP] ANI HORIZON V3.0.60

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

JESTER
Newcomer
Title: Big Guy

[JJ's CP+SP] ANI HORIZON V3.0.60

Post by JESTER »

Map: Ani Horizon v3.0.60

Map: Attachment

Cheats: Any cheat pack [Preferable JJ's], single player enabled, activator "-John", thanks! :T

Description: This is RPG, basiaclly focus on Farming stat ball that increase (takes alot of time) Its simple yet addictive and fun atleast for me.

Cheat Hint: You can't play singleplayer when you load map instantly there is "Win/"lose scoreboard 0.00 sec etc"

Thanks alot. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Typical Signature, nothing to see here.
Spoiler:
You just got pranked!
No seriously there is nothing interesing here.
flavius13

Re: [JJ's CP+SP] ANI HORIZON V3.0.60

Post by flavius13 »

JJ&Fukki add both act: -John

SP enable but dont test map. before post if dont work , please try this way , open w3>local arena network>create game >select map>add 1 2 bot > start game , try this way if work :) thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JESTER
Newcomer
Title: Big Guy

Post by JESTER »

New problem, i found out that in-game if you use the hacked one load i will get instantly "You lose" message and will force me to quit the game in online, is there any outplay it?
Typical Signature, nothing to see here.
Spoiler:
You just got pranked!
No seriously there is nothing interesing here.
flavius13

Post by flavius13 »

well this map atasament is only i "reactive" SP seting . try this
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

You probably hacked too many stats without saving enough to compensate. Just save like 20 times to uncap it.