[SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

rokvor
Newcomer

[SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Post by rokvor »

Map Name : Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Map Links : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/264990/

Cheats:single player enabled

Cheat Hint:when entering the map I get the following message "You can't play in singleplayer! *defeat message*"

thanks.
Xirizo

Re: [SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Post by Xirizo »

SP enabled.Didn't tested it thou.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
rokvor
Newcomer

Post by rokvor »

Hello, first of all thank you very much for making this possible, can play in singleplayer and choose the hero, far so normal, but the map is very, very lag, that is, very slow, this map i was playing makes a vercion where not had the protecion of single player and I worked perfect, I looked at the changes and there is nothing to suggest this, you know you if this is some kind of protecion, or simply need a more powerful computer?
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

Well i'm too lazy to test it.If other big maps lag for you then you know your PC is the problem.If not then maybe this map has lots of memory leaks.Can't really help you sorry.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p