[DP][CP] Angel Arena XV8

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

kogama
Newcomer

[DP][CP] Angel Arena XV8

Post by kogama »

Map name: Angel Arena XV8

Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/2603/

I cannot deprotect maps on my macbook and would appreciate anyone deprotecting it and adding jjcp with activator -jp<space><space>
Xirizo

Re: [DP][CP] Angel Arena XV8

Post by Xirizo »

Added JJCP but i don't see why would you want a deprotected one?

Activator: "-jp " 2x space
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
kogama
Newcomer

Post by kogama »

Xirizo wrote:Added JJCP but i don't see why would you want a deprotected one?

Activator: "-jp " 2x space
Wow that fast, I want to edit the map and add some units to make it harder among other things. I only play with a very small group of friends and we all agreed to this / only have mac.

I read the deprotection guide and tried using Wine to deprotect but some of the tools don't open so I can fix the unit warning but not the trigger ones.
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

nvm i removed the map for download cuz even if it is openable in world editor it just cant be saved.That is the risk you do when you do deprotect.Plus map is made in 2006 so im not surpised it didnt work out.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
kogama
Newcomer

Post by kogama »

Xirizo wrote:nvm i removed the map for download cuz even if it is openable in world editor it just cant be saved.That is the risk you do when you do deprotect.Plus map is made in 2006 so im not surpised it didnt work out.
Damn, I see. This one was made in 2009, do you think it is possible to make it work?

https://www.epicwar.com/maps/101817/

It is just the next version I found on epic war
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

Okay i'm gonna be honest with you.I've never even seen the case where that works.I think most people use this just to extract the terranin or something but to make it playable after openable in World Editor is just not possible.

That doesn't mean map can't be edited.You can still edit it through war3map.j if you are skilled in jass or GUI(by that i mean make triggers then copy custom script into war3map.j).

Sorry it just not possible for wc3.And yes i've tried with the new map you suggested me.
kogama
Newcomer

Post by kogama »

Xirizo wrote:Okay i'm gonna be honest with you.I've never even seen the case where that works.I think most people use this just to extract the terranin or something but to make it playable after openable in World Editor is just not possible.

That doesn't mean map can't be edited.You can still edit it through war3map.j if you are skilled in jass or GUI(by that i mean make triggers then copy custom script into war3map.j).

Sorry it just not possible for wc3.And yes i've tried with the new map you suggested me.

Damn, I understand. Thank you for trying though, I appreciate it!