[SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

madryan
Newcomer

[SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Post by madryan »

Map: Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/264990/

Request: Just requesting a SP enabled for this map.

Cheat Hint: Just kicks you out after trying to play single player either on LAN or SP.

Thanks in advance for the trouble.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [SP] Abyss ORPG 1.4.5.2

Post by Apple »

so it's a defeat message?
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

Well this map is openable in World editor so you could have just went there and delete the trigger "NO SINGLE PLAYER" or something like that was called.But the problem was is that map contains too much netural units and probably doodads so you would have to modify that somehow in world editor.

But anyway i edited script of this which was much easier to do.Worked and i managed to play is on singleplayer and saved it and got the code.But i didn't reload the map to try if the code really works but it probably does anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
madryan
Newcomer

Post by madryan »

Thanks mate, works just fine.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

seems like we got a unprotected map there ;)
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
mect260g
Newcomer

Post by mect260g »

Xirizo wrote:Well this map is openable in World editor so you could have just went there and delete the trigger "NO SINGLE PLAYER" or something like that was called.But the problem was is that map contains too much netural units and probably doodads so you would have to modify that somehow in world editor.

But anyway i edited script of this which was much easier to do.Worked and i managed to play is on singleplayer and saved it and got the code.But i didn't reload the map to try if the code really works but it probably does anyway.
i test your link - can SP and hav cp by devoltz but save code from this map then test to pure map without edit = load FAILED lol
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

mect260g wrote:
Xirizo wrote:Well this map is openable in World editor so you could have just went there and delete the trigger "NO SINGLE PLAYER" or something like that was called.But the problem was is that map contains too much netural units and probably doodads so you would have to modify that somehow in world editor.

i test your link - can SP and hav cp by devoltz but save code from this map then test to pure map without edit = load FAILED lol
Okay will test to confirm that

---------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The loading worked for me.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
niflheimr
Newcomer
Title: Translator Map War3

Post by niflheimr »

play on bnet with ur friend , load code from ur link then load code from without cheat = im test too with ur link
if u play save and load from ur link = yes can load , map without cheat cant playing alone lol ~.~
ur spoiler just playing alone = with ur link not with map without cheat and SP
I like rpg korean or another language
I like making guide rpg map
I like translate map BUT depending on my mood - dont forced me for translate -
I like rpg with quest [ story & repeat ], crafting , raid , DG , and LOLI :3
But ....
I don't like my translate map inject with cheat = that make me annoyed
if you want the respect of others, please respect others first.
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

niflheimr wrote:play on bnet with ur friend , load code from ur link then load code from without cheat = im test too with ur link
if u play save and load from ur link = yes can load , map without cheat cant playing alone lol ~.~
ur spoiler just playing alone = with ur link not with map without cheat and SP
Yeah you are right.It turns out the map i loaded my code on (owners link) was cheated.Guess it was long since i tested it i forgot the map was cheated in the first place.

Now i'm not gonna bother finding the version that is not cheated.But if you can give me map version that is legit i can cheat it for you.