[JJCP] Swat Aftermath 131227

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Edrosty
Newcomer

[JJCP] Swat Aftermath 131227

Post by Edrosty »

Map: Swat Aftermath P131227

Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11628984/SWAT/S ... 131227.w3x

Request: The ability to save and use rank codes from Single Player, to Multiplayer. There's no cheat message or anything that shows up to disconnect you, it just simply doesn't let you use the save from Single Player to Multiplayer. Would love JJ's CP too to make things faster (See below). Please have the Activator at -cheats<space><space>

I have all the heroes at Rank 12 already with nearly everything unlocked the same, but there's a new hero Alice that was added, that I have no team to play with to level her up, so would like to be able to level her up in Single Player easily for use in Multiplayer when the chance arrives that people band together (A specific group of friends) to play Nightmare or Extinction Gamemodes.

Thanks ahead of time.

Edit: Single player not required. I could do this on multiplayer too. My internet likes to poop on me frequently though so it would be nice for single player. So, optional.
Last edited by Apple on September 4th, 2016, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix title to JJCP
Kobold
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP + SP] Swat Aftermath 131227

Post by Kobold »

I think you should be able to transfer saves from Lan to bnet if you want to go that route. Otherwise good luck on the request.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP + SP] Swat Aftermath 131227

Post by devoltz »

Only JJCP Added.
ACT: "-wc3edit"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Edrosty
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP] Swat Aftermath 131227

Post by Edrosty »

Would I be able to get a rawcode for this? Would be fun to test and play around with different stuff, see how OP a character could get, etc. Survival mode just keeps getting harder always, so it'd be nice to see how long a char could last. If it's not too much trouble?

Much appreciated for the CP too, thank you. LAN works fine for codes and such, like the other guy said, for when my internet poops.