[JJ'CP+SP+RC]Pokemon ORPG v0.6gbeta2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

neilpeter08
Newcomer

Re: [JJ'CP+SP+RC]Pokemon ORPG v0.6gbeta2

Post by neilpeter08 »

then the cheated map is not the problem but the original map itself
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

In that case, moved to fulfilled. Thanks for testing, Z.
mans0n666
Newcomer

Post by mans0n666 »

how is the activator to enable the cheats on this map?
XD!

Post by XD! »

Those who played the map with others might notice:
Spoiler:
This map, sort of autodetects when one player is remaining. Even on multiplayer LAN or Bnet, even if game started with more than 1 player and just before you get the desired save progress, the situation happened that all else had left and then you tried to save after them leaving--- you'll be given with a non-working code. Also you can't load any kind of code, working (meaning code loads on nonSP event) or non-working, on that kind of SP scenario.
Anyone who is trying to play the cheated "fulfilled" map in this thread (as of this post) and happened to NOT make sure the 2nd to the last player dont leave before you save, will still get the anti-SP thingy to mess with you.

Go ahead play this map alone but be sure to utilize GHost with fakeplayer or if you're not annoyed with multiple warcraft opened, use kloader to have some kinda freedom from the anti-SP restriction if you wanted to generate a working Pokemon ORPG code, (Another thing that helped me, may interest you about using simple copy paste via "GameCaptureX" tool instead of doing a slower manual way of taking note of the generated code). Again just wanted to help those who thought the map was SP-fulfilled and they keep getting crap in their generated codes.
. . .
Unbelieveable Hack
Newcomer

Post by Unbelieveable Hack »

even if you cheated this map you still have a lot problem trying to get dialga palkia zekrom arceus deoxys and another that item get from arena xD unless you understand jass and do some shit about it xD well i use the original map itself changing some shit and now my team is all legend pokemon from arena xD

now the problem is everytime i save and load all my pokemon is lvl 99 now when load its random 1 or 2 pokemon get lowered level well it doesn't matter xD

care to see my pokemon well you can if u request i'll post it later
XD!

Post by XD! »

Unbelieveable Hack wrote:even if you cheated this map you still have a lot problem trying to get dialga palkia zekrom arceus deoxys and another that item get from arena xD unless you understand jass and do some shit about it xD well i use the original map itself changing some shit and now my team is all legend pokemon from arena xD

now the problem is everytime i save and load all my pokemon is lvl 99 now when load its random 1 or 2 pokemon get lowered level well it doesn't matter xD

care to see my pokemon well you can if u request i'll post it later
LOL, go waste your time braggin when JJCP can do:

-spa 12 <unitid of a pokemon you wanted> -hp # -spawn XXXX for certain type of pokeball or w/e catches it faster at specific hp %... you can even obtain the most OP moron type pokemon with jjcp just to be a show off for those who joined your game.

How retarded of you to do your bragging post on request/fulfilled maps section, where people request and download cheated maps to rid themselves of those trouble or "shit" since a general cheatpack insert request could do it more efficiently for them which was there to fit that need.
. . .