[Any CP or ED] SweetRevenge

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

qweszaq
Newcomer

[Any CP or ED] SweetRevenge

Post by qweszaq »

Map: SweetRevenge

Link: as attachment in spoiler
Spoiler:
SweetRevenge.w3x
Cheats: Any cheatpack giving me possibility of changing teams of desired unit or edit on graves to be able to give items to. (probably need to be ally)

More info: In this map, the quest you get on the very start is glitched since graves where you have to put mortal remains in, are in the end ENEMY units, and as we know you cant give items to enemy units (at least basing on normal rules), tried using backpack to deliver the remains - didnt work. I give here link to video(of not highest quality though) of me *trying* to complete the quest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXc6P_suak

Thanks to anyone that will make this quest doable for me. Inserting cheatpack or editing graves or just solving the mystery for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [Any CP or ED] SweetRevenge

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added.
Spoiler:
-ally +playernumber
-unally +player number
0 = red; 1 = blue; 2 = teal...
After ally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qweszaq
Newcomer

Re: [Any CP or ED] SweetRevenge

Post by qweszaq »

Thanks mate, appreciate.