[JJ+Fukki CP] Naruto castle defense v6.7

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Aloha
Title: 憂鬱夕暮れ姫

[JJ+Fukki CP] Naruto castle defense v6.7

Post by Aloha »

Here is the link

Activator : Whatever is fine to me.

NOTE:
After you added the CPs, make sure to test and check the Cheats and the Spells thoroughly.
Spoiler:
I added the cheats myself, but all every spells became broken thought from JASS Check was success.
That's the same for this one and this one
XD!

Re: [JJ+Fukki CP] Naruto castle defense v6.7

Post by XD! »

If I'm allowed to help in adding further information on the NOTE above, as I noticed before...

integer array udg_Fb_jf
is for JF points (required for items at the gold unit looking merchant) 2200 would let you don't click me the most expensive JF pts item.

integer array udg_XL_cs
is for sennin rank (well, uhmm, are required for sennin quests) minimum of 35 is enough for the main So6p sennin quest series.

also if you're interested to test player combination (father and son buff, the akatsuki buff, sasuke and itachi brother's buff...) TRIGGERS xuanzjs01 and xuanzjs02 are for picking up every player via choice and the 02 is via random pick. e.g. what I would do was "custom code" P1 to choose for other players, (a multiple fakeplayer ghost bot is what I normally use or just find each trigger relevant to that isPlaying condition).

For my description below, stuffs w/c are "incompatible" (means spell animation dont shows up or also trigger requirements for items don't work)
[e.g. try special spells such as fire jutsu by madara, also try if a triggered message appear when buying sennin orb (the stun buff icon in the "gold coin"-looking shop) it's the far rightmost directly from the defended castle]

So testing a mostly gui-version of JJCP (http://www.epicwar.com/maps/257515/) and by painstaking way of trial and error insertion (i'm really that noob in jass, had to find a gui version) i noticed spawn kinda screws it up. so via world editor i tinkered this and that and observed P6, P8 and up trigger chat events for spawn weirdly makes the cheat incompatible - making it for P1-P5, and P7 only in the -spawn trigger chat events oddly makes it compatible, unfortunately... then there's addhp, level, ally, tele, pathoff, share, stop/resume are a few mostly used as well that I notice, fortunately, are completely compatible.

Also, if you're interested, Fai CP is completely compatible :) Now I just mentioned it since it may help also checking in how JJCP and Fukki become incompatible with the spells and other triggers of the map.

Fukki CP is not... haven't found a gui version unfortunately for me. Same as HKE, Weirdone2, Xantan on their default jass code inserts. Tested already the part on renaming the variables to eliminate any possiblity of conflict between the original and inserted declared names, same result.

Anyone interested in my completely working English-tranlated NCD 6.7? the numerous jass syntax errors fixed... well just the jass display texts are complete english actually, my WorldEditor translation with each english rename is really laggy, if anyone knows how to translate successfully via W3M MASTER, that'll be great? . It's Bing.com translated though---err maybe the translation would make you puke... How about the "NCD_6_7.w3x" vk.com en version (sadly it's not publicly DL-friendly up until this time of posting, I DL'd it before the change) which is a nice NCD 6.7 menus, cmds and items in English (not machine translated it seems).

Disclaimer: all are based from my shared experience. no harm intended.
. . .
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

I cheated with JJCP but only few commands works, i tried with Fukki Only,
but fukki doesn't load and JJCP+Fukki it's like JJCP only fukki still doesn't load.
haxorico
Super Moderator

Post by haxorico »

devoltz wrote:I cheated with JJCP but only few commands works, i tried with Fukki Only,
but fukki doesn't load and JJCP+Fukki it's like JJCP only fukki still doesn't load.
What commands aren't working? Ill start testing them...
I can't test skills as I am not going to go through every hero and check how his skills are working and check those. But the Anti-Cheats should be the same.
Spoiler:
(02:24:09)

Code: Select all

ChatBot: FatherSpace logs into the Chat.
(02:24:28) Lanaya: Gtfo ken.
(02:24:33) ChatBot: FatherSpace logs out of the Chat.
(02:24:40) Lanaya: Thought so. bitch.
(02:24:44) ChatBot: FatherSpace logs into the Chat.
(02:24:48) FatherSpace: Can I come back yet?
(02:24:51) Lanaya: What'd i say earlier.
(02:24:51) Lanaya: No.
(02:24:58) FatherSpace: Let's try this...
(02:25:01) ChatBot: Lanaya has been logged out (Kicked).

(14:33:51) 2Pac: Do you know what'S so funny?
(14:34:01) Lanaya: No, please show me.
(14:34:07) 2Pac: This.
(14:34:09) ChatBot: Lanaya has been logged out (Kicked).
(14:34:10) 2Pac: 

(14:35:59) haxorico: No one will belive me if I say "I got this song from 2pac on MSN" lolz ^^
(14:36:02) Lanaya: lolz.
(14:36:16) 2Pac: I AIN'T DEAD FFS.
(14:36:26) 2Pac: I'm a living legend, y'now.
(14:37:17) haxorico: why is 2Pac a legend?
(14:37:28) Lanaya: He's the worse rapper evar.

(15:42:51) Lanaya: can i suck , . . .

(13:55:21) ChatBot: 2Pac rolls 1d100 and gets 1.
(13:55:21) ChatBot: haxorico rolls 1d2 and gets 2.
(13:55:27) haxorico: owned?

GeorgeMots: xplain what happens in SP. Why cant you save?
dast.-:i need play with 2 players

(21:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
(21:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(21:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

(10:08:02) Bartimaeus: you do know run I youtube channel for my favorite music, right?
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

haxorico wrote:
devoltz wrote:I cheated with JJCP but only few commands works, i tried with Fukki Only,
What commands aren't working? Ill start testing them...
I can't test skills as I am not going to go through every hero and check how his skills are working and check those. But the Anti-Cheats should be the same.
I'm not at home now, but I only tested -exp command, normally, if exp won't work, others don't work too. I haven't any problem with skills
Aloha

Post by Aloha »

I request this map because I can't do it by myself.
I also want to know how to cheat this map and the anti-cheat
haxorico
Super Moderator

Post by haxorico »

Am I the only one who had a problem in function "yl" with player 6 commands?

I couldn't start the game without removing that bit...

Edit: Now that I can start the game I have no idea what I'm doing. I can use -xp and I can level up all teh way to 34, but at lvl 35 my hero (that is a dog) disappears and I get a message about a super sayan unlock or something.

Am I in the wrong map or something?
Spoiler:
(02:24:09)

ChatBot: FatherSpace logs into the Chat.
(02:24:28) Lanaya: Gtfo ken.
(02:24:33) ChatBot: FatherSpace logs out of the Chat.
(02:24:40) Lanaya: Thought so. bitch.
(02:24:44) ChatBot: FatherSpace logs into the Chat.
(02:24:48) FatherSpace: Can I come back yet?
(02:24:51) Lanaya: What'd i say earlier.
(02:24:51) Lanaya: No.
(02:24:58) FatherSpace: Let's try this...
(02:25:01) ChatBot: Lanaya has been logged out (Kicked).

(14:33:51) 2Pac: Do you know what'S so funny?
(14:34:01) Lanaya: No, please show me.
(14:34:07) 2Pac: This.
(14:34:09) ChatBot: Lanaya has been logged out (Kicked).
(14:34:10) 2Pac: 

(14:35:59) haxorico: No one will belive me if I say "I got this song from 2pac on MSN" lolz ^^
(14:36:02) Lanaya: lolz.
(14:36:16) 2Pac: I AIN'T DEAD FFS.
(14:36:26) 2Pac: I'm a living legend, y'now.
(14:37:17) haxorico: why is 2Pac a legend?
(14:37:28) Lanaya: He's the worse rapper evar.

(15:42:51) Lanaya: can i suck , . . .

(13:55:21) ChatBot: 2Pac rolls 1d100 and gets 1.
(13:55:21) ChatBot: haxorico rolls 1d2 and gets 2.
(13:55:27) haxorico: owned?

GeorgeMots: xplain what happens in SP. Why cant you save?
dast.-:i need play with 2 players

(21:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
(21:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(21:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

(10:08:02) Bartimaeus: you do know run I youtube channel for my favorite music, right?
XD!

Post by XD! »

Just to add:
(a) can't DL ur map rather I got mine via entgaming.net or gamertales.com. could you have a mirror of your original link:http://war3down1.uuu9.com/war3/201604/201604021106.rar
(a):
Spoiler:
But hoping mine is same here's the map checksum for "hyrzjbtw6.7.w3x" aka "Naruto Castle Defense 6.7.w3x" aka "NCD 6.7 CN untranslated.w3x"

CRC-32: 99a31e8b
MD4: 931f9b94157b309dde951649b52eae61
MD5: 2b6048f8990694b3443fb1d3dc2c5865
SHA-1: 30e4bbcdb581a6bd904612d0b32a0831346f064e

(b) snapshot depicting the scenario without cheats (pls dont mind if it's in english, i know originally map is in CN-Trad, just the display "strings" are translated & I'm just lazy to redo stuffs :
Madara spell trying to burn Konan the paper girl.. NOTE:this same katon spell will lack its fire efx once edited w/ JJCP. For comparison pic, just imagine he puffed transparent smoke instead of efx seen here:
Spoiler:
(c) sennin item or sage item or <insert chinese equivalent> NOTE: message appears at left of display telling you.. ?
Spoiler:
(I'm not Chinese if you want to teach and help me practice it that'll be great ^_^ hehe, PM me maybe? No haters pls. Anyways...

I tried to don't click me at start, it relayed me to get more jf points:
Spoiler:
(d.) A Fukki-only cheated version:

[[NOOOO! I'm almost dying and still no "you don't have the requirements" message appears at left. Is the text afraid of the dialog box? or sand mum?]]
Spoiler:
Anyway seriously, on untouched base map, just touch the part on jf points to force it to be 2200 at globals (explained in above post before this) it'll give the sennin item to your inventory along with a congratulation display message while on Fukki CP edited map with jf pts at 2200 when trying to don't click me that quest item it doesn't show the said display message before... Hmm, I can't firmly recall if it takes your 2200 though.
Last edited by XD! on July 4th, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
. . .
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

JJCP/Fukki CP Added; Tested and Works.
Also i tested spells (only madara) but i think it's everything working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aloha

Post by Aloha »

Okay, thanks volt.
I will try it out after I get back from trip