[ED]Legion TD Mega 3.5 x10 v4g

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

killerall
Newcomer

[ED]Legion TD Mega 3.5 x10 v4g

Post by killerall »

Link1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zj9y ... sp=sharing
Link2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zj9y ... sp=sharing

Map name: Legion TD Mega 3.5 x10 v4g

Description of the map: Build towers to defend your team's King from attackers. Each level, your towers become units and fight for you. Harvest lumber with workers. Use lumber to don't click me summons to attack the other team and increase your income. Lumber can also be used to upgrade your team's King's stats. Defeat the enemy King to win.

Request :+Delete anti-cheats in the map ( when i cheat resource (gold, lumber) to higher, it decrease to original )
Map for first request (link1)
OR
+Fix the error ( after the arena battle, everyone who cheat won't receive any creep on their field )
map for second request (link2)

P/S: I need someone who "want to help"
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [ED]Legion TD Mega 3.5 x10 v4g

Post by Apple »

Spoiler:
killerall wrote:Link1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zj9y ... sp=sharing

Description of the map: Build towers to defend your team's King from attackers. Each level, your towers become units and fight for you. Harvest lumber with workers. Use lumber to don't click me summons to attack the other team and increase your income. Lumber can also be used to upgrade your team's King's stats. Defeat the enemy King to win.

Request :+Delete anti-cheats in the map ( when i cheat resource (gold, lumber) to higher, it decrease to original )
OR
+Fix the error ( after the arena battle, everyone who cheat won't receive any creep on their field )

Read what the others say. This is the third time I'm telling you, do not ask us to correct your broken map, user warned.

Try this, works fine tested in single player
anticheat didnt seems to affect me
JJCP Activator: "-apple"
Last edited by Apple on January 20th, 2016, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted to prevent confusion
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
killerall
Newcomer

Post by killerall »

Spoiler:
Apple wrote:
killerall wrote:Link1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zj9y ... sp=sharing

OR

Read what the others say. This is the third time I'm telling you, do not ask us to correct your broken map, user warned.

Try this, works fine tested in single player
anticheat didnt seems to affect me
JJCP Activator: "-apple"
worse than my map :v, the gold is decrease right after it increase, my map on first link have gold and lumber increase and not decrease but got error after arena round
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

That means in single player the anticheat don't work, but in multiplayer the anticheat are running.
well didn't even fix anticheat yet bc in single player no anticheat is seen.

Well try this. I don't have time to test it in multiplayers
Last edited by Apple on December 29th, 2015, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed file
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

Apple wrote:That means in single player the anticheat don't work, but in multiplayer the anticheat are running.
well didn't even fix anticheat yet bc in single player no anticheat is seen.

Well try this. I don't have time to test it in multiplayers
What makes you go back in this section?
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

moved to fulfilled. tested and worked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
fedup
Newcomer

Post by fedup »

wondered how u removed the anticheat, I mean i cant find where the "value" of a unit is stored. Some script must have stored the unit prices outside of the standard place. I think they are stored twice once for the anti-cheat and once for the game. But i dont know where it is. If you can enlighten me, i would be thank you.
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

It was quite simple. If I remember correctly I made a dummy function of the anticheat to be a blank.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
fedup
Newcomer

Post by fedup »

Apple wrote:It was quite simple. If I remember correctly I made a dummy function of the anticheat to be a blank.
I assume the anticheat was inserted into war3map.j ?

Edit: Found the function. Thats good, but i need now to identify where they extract the values for units from :P

I wonder where this GetUnitPointValue() gets its data from... >.<

Edit2: HA! Found it! LOL

Am a wc3 detective, editing an entire map with notepad++. LOL
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

good thing about learning from someone else is that it is always simpler than figuring it out yourself.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.