Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

macroflation

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by macroflation »

Location guide for Hidden Characters has been created, though it's kind of subpar. If you can make a better one, feel free to do so.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

can you make screen of each hiden class hero tier 3 how they look like and they stats,maybe i do all right,or no :)
or we can make it in game but need decide when and how
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote:can you make screen of each hiden class hero tier 3 how they look like and they stats,maybe i do all right,or no :)
or we can make it in game but need decide when and how
I can try and do that, but it'd take a long time due to their stat requirements. Cloud requires 50k between INT and AGI, Sitael requires 50k total, and Sephiroth requires 80k total. I have a wisp save that has 20k AGI 10k INT and 10k STR, with 10k that can go to whatever. Though that still leaves another 10k that I'd need for Cloud and 30k for Sephiroth.

I'll be busy a good portion of today, so it wouldn't be a good day for me to try and help ingame. You could most likely find someone else ingame that could help you, though.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

i create devil tire 1,make stats 80k and go to black ramp,when i do that hero become to devil king duke,it` sephiroth?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote:i create devil tire 1,make stats 80k and go to black ramp,when i do that hero become to devil king duke,it` sephiroth?
You also have to summon and kill Hero Schneider. He can be summoned with the rune from Arthas, which is then taken to the red circle off to the side of the stairs. Once he's summoned and then dead, THEN you can become Devil King Duke/Sephiroth. But yes, that's the correct location.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

but i just make my stats to 80k and go to black ramp,then my hero change to king duke,if i kill schneider and then come to black ramp it` nothing change
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote:but i just make my stats to 80k and go to black ramp,then my hero change to king duke,if i kill schneider and then come to black ramp it` nothing change
Killing Schneider is one of the requirements. You need the stats and to kill him and then go there. If it's not working, then either the information I have on how to get Devil King Duke is wrong or it's changed in recent updates.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

version of my map 1.93E,it`s doesn`t metter kill schneider or no,when going to black ramp it`s change you on king duke,if him are sephirot well,its didn`t need to kill schneider but with him something wrong
on human hiden tier if you all done,hero become to schneider and hi has some interesting passive Image
what does that mean (purple text),it` mean devil king duke has crit strike,atk speed,move speed and restored 10k hp when hit? because king duke didn`t have crit,only atack speed and 10k rest when hit
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote:version of my map 1.93E,it`s doesn`t metter kill schneider or no,when going to black ramp it`s change you on king duke,if him are sephirot well,its didn`t need to kill schneider but with him something wrong
on human hiden tier if you all done,hero become to schneider and hi has some interesting passive Image
what does that mean (purple text),it` mean devil king duke has crit strike,atk speed,move speed and restored 10k hp when hit? because king duke didn`t have crit,only atack speed and 10k rest when hit
Ahh, okay. Then it's an excess of unnecessary information, then. My bad. And yes, Devil King Duke is Sephiroth.

That is a fairly interesting passive. And I'm guessing it's just a name, otherwise I have no idea. It looks useful either way, though.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

so devil king bad hero,his passive only give atak speed and health restored,crits and hits he didnt have. I`m disappointed, best hero in game is shit,human hiden tier more better then duke,even angel hiden ranger better then duke :(