Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

s_blackcat
Newcomer

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by s_blackcat »

Just moved house a few weeks ago and dont have wifu atm. Looks like i will need to double my stats lol.
Thanks for the tips and sorry for the two posts.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

s_blackcat wrote:Just moved house a few weeks ago and dont have wifu atm. Looks like i will need to double my stats lol.
Thanks for the tips and sorry for the two posts.
Hopefully you can get wifi soon, and no need to apologize for doubleposting. It happens.
kappa2
Newcomer

Post by kappa2 »

Guys someone please help me, im in the game currently, and i cant make class bases weapon.
Im sephirot, i have Jable Nine + Valefor spirit, but when i type create, nothing happens, i have 2kk stats, why is it not working??
Dun_Duk
Newcomer

Post by Dun_Duk »

Hey guys,
Playing this card about 2 weeks.
already 3rd prf ( Bless, Slaughter, Revenge). Thx for your guide.
But for 1 week of farming Ose we havent get Wirinom's Rival yet. ( Gremory's Precious Necklace, Sorrow of War got in 1st day). Is it really so hard?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dun_Duk wrote:Hey guys,
Playing this card about 2 weeks.
already 3rd prf ( Bless, Slaughter, Revenge). Thx for your guide.
But for 1 week of farming Ose we havent get Wirinom's Rival yet. ( Gremory's Precious Necklace, Sorrow of War got in 1st day). Is it really so hard?
Rival, Gremory's Old Necklace and War all have low drop rates. So if you haven't gotten Rival to drop after a week, then you must have some seriously bad luck with him.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

kappa2 wrote:Guys someone please help me, im in the game currently, and i cant make class bases weapon.
Im sephirot, i have Jable Nine + Valefor spirit, but when i type create, nothing happens, i have 2kk stats, why is it not working??
You need to upgrade Jable Nine to Dark Matter in order to upgrade it to your Class Weapon.
Dun_Duk
Newcomer

Post by Dun_Duk »

Thx for answer
Now, who can told me about "Pentagram"? Where can I get a Key of solomon? ( Do i need small solomon's key for this?) and where i can get King's Heart?
Look forward.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dun_Duk wrote:Thx for answer
Now, who can told me about "Pentagram"? Where can I get a Key of solomon? ( Do i need small solomon's key for this?) and where i can get King's Heart?
Look forward.
Key of Solomon and Solomon's Small Key are one and the same, and can be purchased for 1,000,000 gold and 10,000 wood/stat points in the Solomon area. Devil King's Heart is made by fusing Gusion Spirit and Belial Spirit with -create. A Pentagram is made with Solomon's Small Key and a Lemegeton, dropped by Sitri, one of the Solomon area bosses with a low drop rate.
Dun_Duk
Newcomer

Post by Dun_Duk »

Wow! Great! Thx.
Will do it after job today.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dun_Duk wrote:Wow! Great! Thx.
Will do it after job today.
Good luck!