[DPED] Twilights Eve ORPG Final AF.w3x

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Vousaime
Newcomer

[DPED] Twilights Eve ORPG Final AF.w3x

Post by Vousaime »

Map: Twilights Eve ORPG Final AF.w3x

Link: I uploaded it directly.

Request: I have tried to save this map after editing it, and it tries to randomly generate the spawns. From the original point which is in the Guild Hall. I would like this deprotected or fixed please.

I also would like for the experience penalty to be removed from the -repick and -new commands. If you use -repick or -new you get a all game long experience penalty currently.

Also you get Shards(wood)for completeing any dungeon(killing the boss) currently on this version, I'd like it back to Hell/Impossible difficulty dungeons only giving Shards(wood). Upon killing the boss.

I do not want any cheats on this version of the map please!

I'm sorry for my first post attempt being jumbled. I miss understood the guidelines should of just copy and pasted them hopefully this is better, The current AF version thats on here in another post is the wrong version. Thank you to anyone to who can help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vousaime on April 13th, 2015, 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Re: [CP] [DP] [ED] Twilights Eve ORPG Final AF

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

There is so many things wrong with this post. Please read the rules and the example post.
http://forum.wc3edit.net/announces/new- ... t6476.html
http://forum.wc3edit.net/map-requests-f ... t5457.html
Please refrain from using run-on sentences because I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Also please explain what are shards, is it lumber? When writing this request, please write it as if we do not no anything about the map.

You should probably take a look at this before editing your post.
http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... 29890.html
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic

Re: [DPED] Twilights Eve ORPG Final AF.w3x

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

For the dungeons that you do not want shards, Can you list the amount they give. Im guessing hell and harder dungeons give more shards. Also the link I posted is Af. How many af versions of the game are there? If there is more than 1 af version, then what are the differences?
Vousaime
Newcomer

Post by Vousaime »

There are 3 versions of it that I'm aware of. One has Brackets around [AF] its the offical released one, then theres this one I'm trying to balance out since it isn't hacked with cheats everywhere, Theres another one that goes AF .w3x I think thats the cheated one. Theres quite a few those are just the listed ones I know.

The dungeons that do not drop Shards(wood), do not give anything but experience, items and gold. The gold doesn't even reach 10k so not sure what's already on there, but it seems fine.

The Hell dungeons give 1 Shard(wood) each, Impossible dungeons give 2 for the first, 3 for the second, 4 for the third, and 5 for the fourth. I think anyway but that's what I'd like.
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

Im pretty sure all AF versions are cheated. The version you posted is hacked as well.
Vousaime
Newcomer

Post by Vousaime »

By cheated I ment cheat commands like -reggie for example is one existing on version/s. The one I posted doesn't have any that I'm aware of just -repick and -new.
I know the map is hacked and cheated or it wouldn't have those commands, and different little minor variables.

Main thing is it literally doesn't have a command, to edit your character code or character load/items. It is why I like this map and picked this map.

On some versions the command -reggie exists to edit your code and character load/items. This version doesn't have it.
Vousaime
Newcomer

Post by Vousaime »

Just wondering how's the progress on this, if anyone is indeed looking into it xD
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

Enjoy your maps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vousaime
Newcomer

Post by Vousaime »

Thank you very much!