[JJ CP] Overgord ORPG 0.11I

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Mr.TwD

[JJ CP] Overgord ORPG 0.11I

Post by Mr.TwD »

O'hai there!

I'd like to ask if it'd be possible to get this map hacked. As it's got extremely slow EXP rates.

The only thing I'd like is to have the JJ's Cheat Pack inserted, with the activator "-Tomi<space><space>"

Thank you in advance!

Re-requesting the map as it was put in the "Trash" Section.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Re: [JJ CP] Overgord ORPG 0.11I

Post by ArcHeLL »

Mr.TwD wrote:O'hai there!

I'd like to ask if it'd be possible to get this map hacked. As it's got extremely slow EXP rates.

The only thing I'd like is to have the JJ's Cheat Pack inserted, with the activator "-Tomi<space><space>"

Thank you in advance!

Re-requesting the map as it was put in the "Trash" Section.
The map that you uploaded is already cheated with JJCP and the activator is
Spoiler:
-Cheats
Warcraft 3 Username
Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL
Mr.TwD

Post by Mr.TwD »

I have tried the command, and multiple others, but that is not the activator for the cheats. Are you sure you're not mistaking 0.11I for 0.11E?

Sincerely, Mr.TwD
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Post by ArcHeLL »

Mr.TwD wrote:I have tried the command, and multiple others, but that is not the activator for the cheats. Are you sure you're not mistaking 0.11I for 0.11E?

Sincerely, Mr.TwD
Are you sure that you wrote -Cheats and not -cheats or -cheats<space><space>? Because i just tried -Cheats and it worked. remember that it's case sensitive so it's -Cheats without spaces.
Warcraft 3 Username
Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL
Mr.TwD

Post by Mr.TwD »

Erhm, as my edit didn't go through yesterday, I'll do it again.

It was simply me being quite dumb. I had forgotten to re-name the map (as the name was too long for the map to appear in the map folders), so I was repeatedly trying to host the non-cheated version that I had.

I apologize for my stupidity :)