[JJCP] March of Fortune Rpg 1.7a

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

guggelhupf
Newcomer

[JJCP] March of Fortune Rpg 1.7a

Post by guggelhupf »

Hi,
It would be awesome if u can enable [JJCP] to this map Map:

March of Fortune 1.7a
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/250721/

Activator: -cheats<><>

SP is not needed, because u can play it alone and the savecode works fine ;)

mfg
guggelhupf
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Re: [JJCP] March of Fortune Rpg 1.7a

Post by ArcHeLL »

guggelhupf wrote:Hi,
It would be awesome if u can enable [JJCP] to this map Map:

March of Fortune 1.7a
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/250721/

Activator: -cheats<><>

SP is not needed, because u can play it alone and the savecode works fine ;)

mfg
guggelhupf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warcraft 3 Username
Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL
guggelhupf
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP] March of Fortune Rpg 1.7a

Post by guggelhupf »

Hey Thx for the JJCP, but... If i hack my char [max lvl, stats, ...] in ur map and die, the map stops and i have to end the campange

- Than I tried all hacked chars in the normal (non hacked) map
- The map has an Stat system: u get after lvl up 4 stat points, wich u can spend in agi/str/int with -agi/-str/-int, max 8 per command e.g. "-str 8" for 8 str ;)

Dont work:
... I hacked one to lvl 120 (max) [-lvl 120] and try to load - cant load - dont know why (i open a game with a friend and sometimes the load works after some itme, dont know why) either doesnt make sence because no stat points ;)
... I hacked one to lvl 120 (max) [-lvl 120] and give him sone stats [-agi 480] - cant load, dont know why (game with friend doesnt help)
... I hacked a lvl 1 char some stats [-str 200] - i get instant the "end campange" button - game must be closed

Works fine:
... I hacked a lvl 1 char some gold [-gold 1000000] - works fine :)
... I hacked a char to lvl 10 with [-xp]. If i need 200xp for lvl 2, i give me [-xp 199] and kill a mob, get a lvl up and repeat for next lvl ... - works fine :)
- to add me my stats, i have to deactive the hack first [-cheatoff red] and then give me my stats wich i got at lvl up, e.g. 2 lvl ups (4 stats points per lvl up) -str 8
- i have to do this way, because the stat points wich i didnt spend in my attributes dont save in this way
- BUT, when u lvl up this way and get more than 40 stats to spend, the next lvl my char freeze and i cant do anything

-------

It would be nice if u find a way that I can hack me stat points and lvl ;)

mfg
guggelhupf