MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

ivo-96

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

Post by ivo-96 »

healer is in 3rd town in the castle where you are getting T3
masterplan013
Newcomer

Post by masterplan013 »

but i cant enter ):
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

you dont need to enter masterplan you just have to go in the black circle and if you are not getting T4
your item are not upgraded by recipes look at the first page to see weapon stats and armor how to upgrade with recipes in town 4 area lvl 1000
Goffrey
Newcomer

Post by Goffrey »

My buddy has dark ranger, 500k stats and full paimon gear upgraded to pride.. He walks in the summon place with an orb and nothing happened, he tried it with the summon thing and nothing happened .. what is he doeing wrong ?
Carcha
Newcomer

Post by Carcha »

Goffrey wrote:My buddy has dark ranger, 500k stats and full paimon gear upgraded to pride.. He walks in the summon place with an orb and nothing happened, he tried it with the summon thing and nothing happened .. what is he doeing wrong ?
Are you talking about the place you can summon the boss who drops wing's upgrade ?
If yes then try this
ivo-96 wrote:tier 4 archer is where you summon the skull warrior at area lvl 50
yocris14
Newcomer
Title: Helper

Post by yocris14 »

For a more explicit Guide i made one is waiting for aproval thanks and go read it iw just made it :).
Recold
Newcomer

Post by Recold »

i can´t upgrade to tier 3 <.< i have illidan orb and samuel scroll and mobs scroll.... but i can´t create this things together... nothing work
im allready lvl 2000
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

Recold wrote:i can´t upgrade to tier 3 <.< i have illidan orb and samuel scroll and mobs scroll.... but i can´t create this things together... nothing work
im allready lvl 2000
Hi. You needn't orb from demon hunter in angel's area. You need SAMUEL'S blessing, FALLEN ANGEL'S blessing and LUCHIFAHRE(or how is it writing ...) blessing which drops from illidan lvl 2000. You can teleport to him from shop witch doctor (bottom icon with illidan's face).
He's hard, so fight with him will be loooooong.. Also be aware of his 1 spell. If this boss will be too hard for you, ask for help other players with higher rank.
After you get all(3) blessings then write -create and you'll get Lucifers approval. Go to castle above in 3rd city and step into circle next to the Samuel... and .... yeah you are tier 3! Gratz!

GL HF
Mike
Recold
Newcomer

Post by Recold »

thx buddy, but i play just with my friend. No cheats ^^ so we will try it.

i can´t read anything ingame! have anyone a good english tran. for this map? and maybe a new version?
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

Recold wrote:thx buddy, but i play just with my friend. No cheats ^^ so we will try it.

i can´t read anything ingame! have anyone a good english tran. for this map? and maybe a new version?
All information about lvling and items is on 1 page. Can play maps with letter E(english) after the version of the game (1.53E).
But There is only bosses and item names and that's all.

P.S. version 1.56 and even 1.56E came out. (new hero nightmare...) 8)