MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Killua-
Newcomer

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

Post by Killua- »

Ok thanks i prefere str and int for sephi ^^
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

pinkie1234 wrote:anyone know how to cloud tier 4 im lvl 2000 cloud tier 3 and I went to the black spot in arthas area nothing happen. and where the heck is gusion cuz I don't even know what it is
about T4 clous see the first page under the T4 secret jobs what do you need before you go to the black square
and may i ask you where you find that name gusion???
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

anyone know more about these Gun-Icon items?

How to upgrade?

greetings
pinkie1234

Post by pinkie1234 »

ivo-96 wrote:
pinkie1234 wrote:anyone know how to cloud tier 4 im lvl 2000 cloud tier 3 and I went to the black spot in arthas area nothing happen. and where the heck is gusion cuz I don't even know what it is
about T4 clous see the first page under the T4 secret jobs what do you need before you go to the black square
and may i ask you where you find that name gusion???

im trying to find all the bosses to upgrade gear after angel but the guide I so bad with directions it doesn't tell u where it is lol it just tell u the name of the invalid which I got no fkin c;ue what it is
gusion is what is written in the guide for upgrade after angel so if u can tell me by list upgrade from angel to last upgrade that would be great
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

pinkie1234 wrote:im trying to find all the bosses to upgrade gear after angel but the guide I so bad with directions it doesn't tell u where it is lol it just tell u the name of the invalid which I got no fkin c;ue what it is
gusion is what is written in the guide for upgrade after angel so if u can tell me by list upgrade from angel to last upgrade that would be great
after angel 3rd town for glove is in the golden rock but you have to don't click me the golden chest from twin-head dragon
for weapon armor and stats is doom guard in town 4 area lvl 1000 (middle left port)
after doom is the goblin (middle right portal)
for glove after the golden one is the dragon go there after getting the "?" item from the goblin
the dragon is down-right in the map
pinkie1234

Post by pinkie1234 »

is there a spot to farm lots of lumber? currently im getting very little so im not sure how im going to max out stats for last boss =.=
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

my farming point is the bosses from 4th town
assasin, sabertooth, the death and the black witch
total lumber per run 3250 or 3500 not really sure
Goffrey
Newcomer

Post by Goffrey »

1) Is there a flag after abel (lvl 400area) ? Or any upgrades for that, a better item maybe ?

2) Where can I upgrade gloves after the 600k stats gloves ?

3) What gear do I get after lilith ?

Im a sephi
FuKsTeRoL

Post by FuKsTeRoL »

@NumberXIII, please help me, i got lvl 2000 and i got the items you showed for the tier 4, im with cloud, and im on the black square in face of arthas, what i must to do?
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

read this Topic again , we got that question already and its answered.

gl