[FukKi CP] Undead Assault II 2.0 beta 3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Spiritbob
Newcomer

[FukKi CP] Undead Assault II 2.0 beta 3

Post by Spiritbob »

Hello.
Till now I have been hacking maps myself,thanks to the tutorials out here, but this map...is like a freakin' fortress.
I tried cheating it the usual way but I failed,then I tried to de-protect it and then add the cheat - same thing happened - simply put when I try to host the map it says "The game was not found."

Could someone please cheat it with the selected cheat pack, and if he/she manages to,could you please tell me on PM how you did it/what was the problem/tools used? I will greatly appreciate it :)

You can leave the activator at the default value.

Here is the map and the cheat pack that you need.
Map name: Undead Assault II 2.0 beta 3 PROT

Hope you H4x0rz make it :)
Thanks for helping! :D
whitegun
Old Wrinkly Member

Re: [FukKi CP] Undead Assault II 2.0 beta 3

Post by whitegun »

Here your map:
Active CP: UUDDLRLRE
Active Menu: UDLR

I add cheat normally, but i think you wrong when insert cheat in endglobals, you must insert cheat below the "native" which sometime tricky people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spiritbob
Newcomer

Post by Spiritbob »

Oh thanks man! Much appreciated :)
Vivalasioux
Newcomer

Post by Vivalasioux »

what u thanking him for?? that map isnt even visible in the freaking game select mode doesnt even regonize it as a foundable game.

alwayes these kinda maps fail to be jj-cheat-packed as alwayes.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Vivalasioux wrote:what u thanking him for?? that map isnt even visible in the freaking game select mode doesnt even regonize it as a foundable game.

alwayes these kinda maps fail to be jj-cheat-packed as alwayes.
dude because it only didn't work for you. If it's cheated by some other member it might be the problem with the map.. but it's cheated by whitegun doubtless it's working for other members.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.