[JJCP++CC]Mineralz 1.3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

jin234
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP++CC]Mineralz 1.3

Post by jin234 »

6 hour let me finish my school back to my home then i'll upload it to you still i can't do {CC} afterall -*-.
venomancer626
Newcomer

Post by venomancer626 »

ow... ok xD
jin234
Newcomer

Post by jin234 »

Ok so hear is your [jjcp] map with activator -Cheats[*3 space] .Should be work fine test with my friend on garena.
Still waiting fore some one to do [cc] and [savecode].
Ps. If you realy want -Veanom as activator tell me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vivalasioux
Newcomer

Post by Vivalasioux »

Works nice i edited for the first time CC codes in it and enabled more allowed on droids, i can make infinite droids now LOL and i nuked my gollum into a stationary long rang gunnary 3000 for fun, only to be activated my my codecs + mineralz creation with using bio-engineer. Thanks i learned alot just looking at those programs and i really enjoy messing arround the way i want this map to be unfolded.
Vivalasioux
Newcomer

Post by Vivalasioux »

Jin cant u put the cc/savecode from the other 1.16b that was JJcp cheat packed out from there and stripping it into this JJCP cheatpack?
RoboticXR
Newcomer

Post by RoboticXR »

can someone tell how to use/ what is activator ?? ..and ..can someone give me the link for a hacked map / allow singleplayer / with the jjcp cheat pack watver...
00petar00

Post by 00petar00 »

Robotic, jin already uploaded it, with activator "-cheat(3x space)". if you want single player or anything else, make a request. This request here is only for custom command and cheat pack, and it hasn't been done yet.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Just provide a CC description like the previous maps. How is that difficult to write "I want the resources
Sapphirium to increase to -sap x
etcetc.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.