[Any CP+SP]Fortress Survival Alpha 6.43beta200

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

luzbola
Newcomer

[Any CP+SP]Fortress Survival Alpha 6.43beta200

Post by luzbola »

Map: Fortress Survival Alpha 6.43beta200.w3x

Link: attached map.

Cheats: Any cheat pack and enable singleplayer (save and load codes) would be anough :)

Description: The gameplay is a Survival Defense type where players are forced to choose a base and survive increasingly difficult waves of enemies until the end. There are lot of difficulty levels you can choose.

Cheat Hint: In a Singleplayer game -save and -load are disabled, nothing else change from Multiplayer Game.
At the very beginning a message will be shown 3 times: Saving is disabled in Single Player!
Then, an error message will appear (this doesn't happen in multiplayer): You do not have local files enabled. Please look into c:\!! allowlocalfiles\allowlocalfiles.bat...

PS: If i miss something please tell me and sorry for my english.

EDIT: I was wrong, -load is actualy enabled so just -save is the problem :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [Any CP+SP]Fortress Survival Alpha 6.43beta200

Post by Bartimaeus »

-Minerva
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luzbola
Newcomer

Post by luzbola »

Thanks!

Note: I had to change the file name to "Fortress Survival Alpha 6.43.w3x" (removing "beta200") in order to see it in the in-game map list.
slipshot
Newcomer

Post by slipshot »

what must i type to enable the cheats? i've tried both Single Player and Multiplayer but there's no difference