[JJ'sCP+SP] Epic Craft 2.1

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

LaInconnue
Newcomer

[JJ'sCP+SP] Epic Craft 2.1

Post by LaInconnue »

Map name : Epic Craft 2.1
Requests : JJ's CP + SP
JJ's CP activator: -system(space)call or if its too fancy just -systemcall (or just -cheats(space)(space) )

When played in single player mode, can enter game (no notification like cannot save in single player mode)when I type -save nothing happens. If I am leaving any details behind please do tell. As I am quite the lazy fellow farming for materials is not my thing, as such I would like Single player mode and JJ's CP to be added, an advanced gratitude and thanks to whoever can help me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJ'sCP+SP] Epic Craft 2.1

Post by Bartimaeus »

-system call
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LaInconnue
Newcomer

Post by LaInconnue »

Thanks. I appreciate it.
LaInconnue
Newcomer

Post by LaInconnue »

I am terribly sorry for bringing this up again. But as i downloaded but had no time to play, then when i played it the single player is not enabled nor is the cheatpack able to start with the command request. As for why this is in fulfilled is because i have no idea how to deal with this kind of situation. to start new topic in req or let you know in fulfilled.Again i am sorry i did not check before playing.
tengumaru93
Title: Back from the dead

Post by tengumaru93 »

LaInconnue wrote:I am terribly sorry for bringing this up again. But as i downloaded but had no time to play, then when i played it the single player is not enabled nor is the cheatpack able to start with the command request. As for why this is in fulfilled is because i have no idea how to deal with this kind of situation. to start new topic in req or let you know in fulfilled.Again i am sorry i did not check before playing.
Map works fine with SP and JJCP.
It could be that you have multiple copies of the map and loaded the unmodified map. I suggest you make a separate folder for your modified maps Warcraft III\Maps\mapnamehere .
Spoiler for screenshot:
null
LaInconnue
Newcomer

Post by LaInconnue »

the jjcp works well,however the -save and load system seems to be disabled? i tried -save nothing happened, then i -load (code can use ) also no reaction whatsoever. Also when entering the game normally choosing a hero section of the map would be visible however there is no visibility.