[JJCP+SP+CC] Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 Test version

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

[JJCP+SP+CC] Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 Test version

Post by Apple »

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... st-118762/
Map Last Updated by 29th May 2013

CP: -disabled
SP: Enabled
CC: Multiple saves in the same game
CC: -score x(Up to 10 digits) to unlock class.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
kindofthekind
Newcomer
Title: Uninhibited dating,

Re: [JJCP+SP+CC] Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 Test version

Post by kindofthekind »

When i load code it's says: Code Sucess but not load my hero, class ?
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

kindofthekind wrote:When i load code it's says: Code Sucess but not load my hero, class ?
bump. The load only contain information about how much score you have. And it will help u to select a new character with the score you have. The items are not saved in TOJ.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Necro for additional Guide.
Here is a guide for completing the game.
Spoiler:
-----------------------------Stage 1 and 2-----------------------------
Stage 1. Get quest from Ogre. Take quest item [murloc egg] from killing boss and bring back to Ogre. Exit from top.
Stage 2. Reach base camp, click shop and new quest unlocks. Defeat boss and Exit from Top.

Or.
Stage 1. Get quest from Ogre. Avoid ogre and enter the cave on the center left.
Stage 2. Destroy all sarcophaeus, Pull lever to open doors. Defeat boss. Go top Door and exit cave to base camp. Return to sophia and new quest unlocked.
Defend base camp and kill boss. Return to sophia and new quest unlocked. Exit from Top.
*(to the left or bottom Req 4 players)
-----------------------------Stage 1 and 2-----------------------------

-----------------------------Stage 3 and 4-----------------------------
Stage 3. Go to tomb, kill, Enter tomb (Enter cave)
Stage 4. Open Gate Trigger boss Spider. *Drop quest item [life shard], go back to entrance for exit. [Repeat* for exit]
Stage 3. again. Go top left. (Enter cave)
Stage 4. again. Go top Trigger Boss dragon. Drop quest item [sun shard].
Stage 3. again. Go center left. (Enter cave)
Stage 4. again. Go top Trigger Boss . Drop quest item [moon shard].
Stage 3. again. Go Bottom Right Altar Trigger boss Phoenix. Use the quest item [Sun Amulet] combined from the items to get back to base camp, go to sophia to return the amulet. New quest unlocks. Go to Right portal.
-----------------------------Stage 3 and 4-----------------------------

-----------------------------Stage 5-----------------------------
Stage 5. Summon spirit of fire with the item in inventory. Drop quest item [way gate key], Exit from the right altar after using [way gate key]. Back to base, go to sophia trigger new quest. Enter cave from Left side.
or
Stage 5. Go to the right and summon the spirit of ice with the item in inventory. Drop quest item [way gate key]。 Exit from the altar after using [way gate key]. Back to base, go to sophia trigger new quest. Enter cave from Left side.
-----------------------------Stage 5-----------------------------
[for spirit of fire]
I entered with my party and we found out that obelisk is impossible to get, it is invulnerable. and we searched the entire map for 30 mins.

[for spirit of ice]
Stage 6. (Crashed when going back to yingyang) Kill scarabs to trigger boss, which is also a sc...orpion. Exit from the top to new area, find democles for new quest. Enter shimmering portal.
Stage 6.(typo, probably stage 7) Still. Look for tome of knowledge hidden in the destructibles. It's hidden really well at the grave. Exit from entrance and find democles for new quest.
*(To the left Req 2 players)
Stage 8. Enter to the center right cave. Get through the map and puzzle and enter gate on the right. You are now in another puzzle, with blades and car, they smash you pretty easily, get through the maze to obtain both quest items [pyramid] and [obelisk]. Defeat the boss at the right located at the blades.
Stage 9. return to democles for new quest. Democles opened a path, said OMFG and then died peacefully. Kill the mobs to spawn boss and enter the path democles opened.
Stage 10. Destroy the tombs so that the gate in the middle opens. Enter and you reach final stage.
kill him. Banish him with the case sensitive words. Like.. wtf you can at least make it non case sensitive so it's not too hard to guess.. especially when your font is like we can't tell if it's upper or lower case.
But anyways, type these exact words "You challenged Meredith, you shall feel the power my elements!" without quotation mark.
Game end. Save game. Nobody would get sorceress since she cost like 10 digits and has no class weapon.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.