[JJ's CP+SP+Item RC] The World RPG v0.08t3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJ's CP+SP+Item RC] The World RPG v0.08t3

Post by Bartimaeus »

Makarije wrote:I was a dumbass for not realizing. Ignore all that I've written previously, works like a charm.

Thank you very much!
I'm confused: I tried playing the map in singleplayer myself and it did what you said it did. What do you mean?
Dr. Mario
Newcomer

Post by Dr. Mario »

How did you finally get it to load and become playable in SP? I still get the SP protection when attempting to use it.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Dr. Mario wrote:How did you finally get it to load and become playable in SP? I still get the SP protection when attempting to use it.
Just guessed now that it probably works in LAN, since Number likes to test in that rather than actual singleplayer, for some reason...aaand I was right. lol

Moved back to fulfilled.
LostAndConfused
Newcomer

Post by LostAndConfused »

I can start this map, but when I try to spend stat points from leveling it seems to drop the stats back to level 1 amounts. Is anyone else getting this issue?
LostAndConfused
Newcomer

Post by LostAndConfused »

This also doesn't seem to work with the -xp command after a certain level ( My first use got me to lvl 40, and then wouldn't work again, -spawn still works, and -charges increase quest drop items but spending stat points results in reset stats)

*Sorry I would have edited my last post rather than double post but I found this after I posted the last one and since my post need mod approval before I can see it I don't know of any way to edit it.
sakaww
Newcomer

Post by sakaww »

can u check the map once again? it's still go to end screen when the loading finish (single player)
but works fine in LAN
thank you
noobthegame
Newcomer

Post by noobthegame »

Thanks for the hack.

Also I'd just like to say to everyone who plays this on the B-net bots. Don't be stupid and use hacked items that aren't publicly known. Seriously Zelus staff has already banned 2 guys for being stupid enough to have items that shouldn't be obtainable till the next version.
zlowly
Newcomer
Title: Hacker with Engines

Post by zlowly »

Awesome
Sinnesfrid
Newcomer

Post by Sinnesfrid »

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, I am in the game in LAN, i highlight an enemy spider level 1 and press ENTER write in -Spawn I084\1227896884 which is the code for hood of mage but he doesnt drop it. I have tried without the "\1227896884" part, with the [] added and every possible combination, I have done it with myself highlighted and with several villagers highlighted but still nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »