[JJCP] GreeceFinalized1.2c

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

LucaJulius
Newcomer

[JJCP] GreeceFinalized1.2c

Post by LucaJulius »

Map:GreeceFinalized1.2c

Link:Attachment

Request:I'd like you to add JJCP in this map and if it's possible to let only player MarcusMaxentius to activate this cheatpack(i'd like that anyone else who'd activate cheat would be kicked)

Activator:-SPQR(space)(space)

Description:Greece is a strategy game similar to Europa that takes place in Ancient Greece in the time before the Peloponnesian War. There are 12 factions located around the Aegean Sea. Use diplomacy to form alliances to help you take control of the region.

Thanks very very much to anyone who could do this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LucaJulius on August 25th, 2013, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [JJCP] GreeceFinalized1.2c

Post by NumberXIII »

http://forum.wc3edit.net/announces/gene ... -t890.html
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, images, etc), capitals, and whatever else.; Don't use them for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out, or substitute images for it.
It is against the rule using color code for the entire request
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Re: [JJCP] GreeceFinalized1.2c

Post by ArcHeLL »

LucaJulius wrote:Map:GreeceFinalized1.2c

Link:Attachment

Request:I'd like you to add JJCP in this map and if it's possible to let only player MarcusMaxentius to activate this cheatpack(i'd like that anyone else who'd activate cheat would be kicked)

Activator:-SPQR(space)(space)

Description:Greece is a strategy game similar to Europa that takes place in Ancient Greece in the time before the Peloponnesian War. There are 12 factions located around the Aegean Sea. Use diplomacy to form alliances to help you take control of the region.

Thanks very very much to anyone who could do this
A greek map cheated by a greek man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warcraft 3 Username
Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL