[EDIT] SAO Project Test H

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

venomfoxx

[EDIT] SAO Project Test H

Post by venomfoxx »

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/231796/

it says to save u need to type '' -Loc save'' but when i do it it wont work And it dont come any error message. Its a korean map named ''Sao project test H'' And for the weapons u can only don't click me em and i tried -create anything else but it seems not to be working. When i type -save it come only this ''-'' since its korean. Its in multiplayer that i cant save.
Last edited by venomfoxx on August 8th, 2013, 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Help!!

Post by Bartimaeus »

So...where to start...

1. Topic title should contain the map name, as well as tags, [...], of what you want done, (CP - cheatpack, SP - singleplayer, etc.: refer to the requesting rules for others).
2. State in detail exactly why you can't save, (error message, nothing at all happening, etc.).
3. More information on the weapon upgrade stuff.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Help!!

Post by Bartimaeus »

Still need to correct all three points. Topic title still isn't fixed, no additional information about the weapon upgrades, and you still didn't specify exactly what happens when you type save...beyond "it won't work". Are there any messages after you type it, (e.g. "You can't save in singleplayer!")?
warrior4000

Re: [EDIT] SAO Project Test H

Post by warrior4000 »

Ok... hi :).. i found the command to upgrade the items :) is -조합 " yeah i have korean text unicode :) " and in single player u cant play because the map is kept restarting and no msg found"

and for venomfoxx, you cant save... because this map don't use any -save command... the * -loc save * is for save your "Location for use the teleport stone".

so Bartimaeus, please you can change the -조합 for upgrade items to +1, +2.. etc, to any other like -c or -create or -combine please?... like in Fate Stay Night.
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

THANK U VERY MUCH !!! Is it possible to revive? And what u need for upgrading?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

o.o

I haven't played this nor "Fate Stay Night", so I have no idea what you're talking about, lol.
warrior4000

Post by warrior4000 »

venomfoxx wrote:THANK U VERY MUCH !!! Is it possible to revive? And what u need for upgrading?
8) well you need the stone of 2200 for upgrade... idk for what is the stone of 5000. You cant revive, at least exist 1 uniq item in the game... is droped for the 3erd boss, "The renegade".
Bartimaeus wrote:o.o

I haven't played this nor "Fate Stay Night", so I have no idea what you're talking about, lol.
:!: :!: :( Well idk how to use jasscraft to edit the command but im 100% sure, the command for upgrade is in korean -조합
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I'm still a little confused - do you want me to just rename the command, or what?
warrior4000

Post by warrior4000 »

well im not the owner of this topic but yea, if you can please... change the command to any other, like -c or -create. :)
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Should be "-c" now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.