[Edit+FV] GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

XD!

[Edit+FV] GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x

Post by XD! »

Map: GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x

Link:
GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x
Description:
Spoiler:
A popular orpg with great terrain. Pick from Squire (tank), Ranger (ranged DPS/summoner), Thief (rogue), Mage (nuke caster), and Cleric (healer caster). Fight off the tough creatures of the forests, fight against the bandits, and set off to explore through the outworlds and dungeons of Ankhmaron.
Request:
-(EDIT details)- Enable more than 3 loads from a save (pls see hint)
-(Fake Version)- Map DL pic: pls include a visible alternate version name: "X loads re-enabled fan ver." on the lower part of the it. Pls see pic guide below

Hint:
Save cmds are common to most ORPG maps. Save codes here could be loaded up to 3rd time only else it gives you an error "You are limited to 3 successful loads per game!" All I know is that changing this line containing***

Code: Select all

if mD[jw-1]<3 then
into

Code: Select all

if mD[jw-1]>=0 then
from the original war3map.j will enable more than 3 loads. A lot of reload (when someone unintentionally died or got failed quest, or u wanna try stuffs, etc.) is important so it would nice if the alt. version of the map allows to have more than 3rd loads.

Hope the war3map.j line hint helps even a bit.

For the faked version, map DL pic I'm referring to is the box appearing after you downloaded the map via a lan host :) ; for the said alternate version name in the Request part, kindly place the text somewhere here:

Thanks in adv to anyone who can help me!

Reasons for editing: improved tag, pic, & additional info...also added credits

***credits to Bartimaeus,Kyoshiro for their cheated maps. If not for them, I couldn't specify the more than 3 loads line/code changes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by XD! on June 21st, 2013, 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
. . .
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [FV] GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x

Post by Apple »

add an edit tag if you actually know what you're requesting for.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
XD!

Re: [Edit+FV] GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2).w3x

Post by XD! »

i see..

edited for updated info
. . .
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

Try this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XD!

Post by XD! »

Thanks zUsername, it works and the map DL pic version note edit in italics is great too.

In the future requests though I'd like to know if on map download website such as http://www.EpicWar.com, if can change info such as version date,etc. as well as the map DL pic on the left of the info. e.g. change to a the new fake pic instead of a minimap pic and info too.

As you see I've uploaded the same map (I just renamed it from GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2)_2.w3x to GaiasRetaliation1_1n(2)_XL.w3x) but the minimap instead of the faked Map picture still shows.
. . .
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

why u didn't said this before? You only said change picture preview.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

That "Version Date" is not actually a part of the map, I don't think - it's free text created by the person who uploaded it.
XD!

Post by XD! »

@zUsername
was saying it's ok without the other info for this request but in the future would be nice. There's an announced long awaited upcoming version, and it's exciting, just saying.

@Bartimaeus
For future request, can that epicwar subdetails be changed? if yes, do I need categorize it as a fake version? or does one need a deprotect for it?
. . .